As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Yeah.

And the less said about the fall of Nicktoons Network, the better..........

had so much damn potential..
Agreed.
Why you making a comparison to the uncut dub of Sailor Moon?
Not Sailor Moon.
Sailor Mouth.

Is there a way we can fit the Jetix branding into XYZ or Nickelodeon? Maybe on Warner Freeform instead?
Are you talking to us? Because if you are, then I've already suggested Sunburst for The Animation Network and SLAM! for Nickelodeon. Maybe something else. I'd rather have Jetix be with Saban or Disney.

In fact, you think a Jetix channel could be formed ITTL with Saban's animation library. In the Jetix channels worldwide, they were a mix of comedy and action. Maybe do it like this:
  1. Jetix Play: Weekdays 8AM-3PM and Weekends 6AM-9AM
  2. Jetix Max: Weeknights 10PM-6AM and Friday and Saturday nights from 7PM-6AM
  3. Jetix: The rest of the day.
That's really the best I see it as.

Before I go to bed tonight, I'd like to give a sneak peak at the Platinum Edition of Who Framed Roger Rabbit...

The Fantasound restoration print that will be used for the DVD will see the film open with the Disney castle logo added right before the Fox logo that actually started the film in its original theatrical release and early VHS and cable prints. IOTL, it was fairly common during the early Eisner years for Disney to add the 80's castle logo onto newer prints of films that were made under Walt's supervision.

1997: Sailor Moon (Golden Harvest) [1]
So Sailor Moon was Kid's Choice Favorite Film that year. So if the first one was good, then why is the third one now a Razzie? I never been a big fan of the Razzies (same with most awards shows but I'm weird) but is it due to poor writing or direction for the film series so far? Doubt there will be a fourth film is Saban and New Line Cinema don't see a point with continuing it.

Maybe localized the Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon series instead but use American actress and actors instead of dubbing it? That would be a safe bet and would hopefully be a hit on SBC Saturday Mornings. (SBC Kids? Idk what's it called honestly but missed a opportunity there.) Just throwing ideas out there to see what will help? If that's okay?

So Sailor Moon was Kid's Choice Favorite Film that year. So if the first one was good, then why is the third one now a Razzie? I never been a big fan of the Razzies (same with most awards shows but I'm weird) but is it due to poor writing or direction for the film series so far? Doubt there will be a fourth film is Saban and New Line Cinema don't see a point with continuing it.

Maybe localized the Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon series instead but use American actress and actors instead of dubbing it? That would be a safe bet and would hopefully be a hit on SBC Saturday Mornings. (SBC Kids? Idk what's it called honestly but missed a opportunity there.) Just throwing ideas out there to see what will help? If that's okay?
The Golden Harvest/New Line Sailor Moon movies were live action and produced in Hollywood and Sydney with English speaking actresses.

The third was seen by critics as more of a cash grab. Plus, Brad Silberling wanted more money to direct the third film but New Line politely said no.
I think to @OldNavy1988, Greg Berlanti (who had previously wrote and directed The Broken Hearts Club: A Romantic Comedy) was hired by New Line to direct it as Brad Silberling was busy with a Touchstone film Moonlight Mile. Meanwhile, another TV alumnus Ryan Murphy (who had previously directed two episodes from a canned Warner Freeform show Popular) was making his directorial debut Mystic (he also wrote with JJ Abrams, fellow television and film screenwriter), the first film adaptation of a CrossGen property for Touchstone, which also faced competition with rival film Sailor Moon 3. By the way, both Berlanti and Murphy were Razzie run-ons.

Last edited:
Amazing job @OldNavy1988! TTL Joel Silver would return to the Die Hard franchise in Die Hard 4 by way of his Legendary Pictures company. And 20th Century-Fox's X-Men 2 and Universal's Peter Cannon, Thunderbolt are two of the most anticipated superhero titles coming to theaters this summer.

Are you talking to us? Because if you are, then I've already suggested Sunburst for The Animation Network and SLAM! for Nickelodeon. Maybe something else. I'd rather have Jetix be with Saban or Disney.

In fact, you think a Jetix channel could be formed ITTL with Saban's animation library. In the Jetix channels worldwide, they were a mix of comedy and action. Maybe do it like this:
  1. Jetix Play: Weekdays 8AM-3PM and Weekends 6AM-9AM
  2. Jetix Max: Weeknights 10PM-6AM and Friday and Saturday nights from 7PM-6AM
  3. Jetix: The rest of the day.
That's really the best I see it as.
So, how does anyone think about this?

We'll nice job @OldNavy1988! Hopefully, we will see Hollywood Pictures' (OTL Columbia Pictures and Revolution Studios made the film) Anger Management, Disney's Holes, 20th Century-Fox's X-Men 2, The Lizzie McGuire Movie, and Hollywood Pictures' (OTL Columbia Pictures made the film) Domino Man (OTL title is Daddy Day Care) soon!

Do to tiffney disney having austism does anybody think that walt disney company become active in mental disablity rights activism. They may also become involved in physica disability rights activism too.

Do to tiffney disney having austism does anybody think that walt disney company become active in mental disablity rights activism. They may also become involved in physica disability rights activism too.
As someone with autism myself, that'd be great if they did.