As Dreamers Do Part Deux

@OldNavy1988 what do this timeline's NBA playoffs look like?
East seeds
1) Cleveland Cavaliers (still have King James)
2) Orlando Magic (Dwight Howard)
3) Philadelphia 76ers (Still have Iverson)
4) Miami Heat (Ron Artest)
5) Toronto Hogs (Chris Bosh)
6) Detroit Pistons (still have Ben Wallace)
7) Boston Celtics (only Paul Pierce)
8) Kentucky Colonels (Tracy McGrady)

West seeds
1) Phoenix Suns (Gasol and Nash)
2) Dallas Mavericks (Dirk)
3) San Antonio Spurs (Duncan and Manu)
4) San Diego Clippers (Kobe)
5) Minnesota Timberwolves (Shaq, Ray Allen and KG)
6) Los Angeles Lakers (D Wade)
7) New Orleans Jazz (CP3)
8) Denver Nuggets (Carmelo)

Eliminated on the last day
Sacramento Royals (only Peja is left from the 2002 championship squad)

@WB18

As a side note, during Wranglers broadcasts on UPN affiliates throughout Arizona, Steve Nash has been appearing alongside Wranglers quarterback Kliff Kingsbury to help promote the NBA's arrival on UPN Sports starting next season.

East seeds
1) Cleveland Cavaliers (still have King James)
2) Orlando Magic (Dwight Howard)
3) Philadelphia 76ers (Still have Iverson)
4) Miami Heat (Ron Artest)
5) Toronto Hogs (Chris Bosh)
6) Detroit Pistons (still have Ben Wallace)
7) Boston Celtics (only Paul Pierce)
8) Kentucky Colonels (Tracy McGrady)
Welp, it seems Cleveland might just be headed for it's third straight finals loss. Orlando maybe too young and Philly maybe getting old. And how the hell did Ron Artest of all people carry a team to a 4 seed?!
West seeds
1) Phoenix Suns (Gasol and Nash)
2) Dallas Mavericks (Dirk)
3) San Antonio Spurs (Duncan and Manu)
4) San Diego Clippers (Kobe)
5) Minnesota Timberwolves (Shaq, Ray Allen and KG)
6) Los Angeles Lakers (D Wade)
7) New Orleans Jazz (CP3)
8) Denver Nuggets (Carmelo)
Wow, the Suns and T-Wolves look loaded. Though I would like to Dirk still get a ring ITTL, I don't know if he could get past either Phoenix or Minnesota.
Eliminated on the last day
Sacramento Royals (only Peja is left from the 2002 championship squad)
(Sad trumpet). BTW, where's Yao Ming (one of my favorite players of all time) ITTL? As for the NHL, I hope the Canucks can make a run ITTL, considering I recently went to a game up there and I love the area.
As a side note, during Wranglers broadcasts on UPN affiliates throughout Arizona, Steve Nash has been appearing alongside Wranglers quarterback Kliff Kingsbury to help promote the NBA's arrival on UPN Sports starting next season.
Cool!

@WB18

Yao is still with Houston, but this year, the Rockets were grounded by injuries to their bench.

From the get go, Yao has been under pressure to bring Houston another ring to add to the ones MJ won for that franchise in the early 90s.

On Urusei Yatsura night at Toyota Center against Denver, Yao was posterized by Carmelo.

In Miami, Artest brought a couple of his former Pacer teammates with him and the Heat still have Caron Butler.

Entertainment News for Mid-April 2008

Disney v. DeviantArt Update

In an emotional defeat for fan fiction creators, a federal judge in Sacramento has ruled against art community website DeviantArt. The site had been under fire from critics for the misappropriation of the likenesses of both Tiffany Disney and her spouse Joyce Chung in AB/DL fetish art and fan fiction. DeviantArt has now been ordered to pay Disney and Chung $300 million USD each in emotional distress damages. After the ruling was handed down, DeviantArt executives who hoped to appeal to the Supreme Court later this year, now say that the site's attorneys have advised them to stand down.
- CNN on UPN

In an address to the nation from the Oval Office, President D'Alesandro announces that the long-standing embargo on Cuba will be lifted starting on January 1, 2009.
- The Washington Post

Jim Carrey accepts Warner Bros.' offer to revive the Ace Ventura character on two conditions. Firstly that Jim will act as a consultant without reprising the role himself. Secondly, because of the backlash surrounding the third act of the infamous 1994 flop, both Jim and studio chairman Mario Kassar have advised that screenwriters refrain from repeating the same transphobic stereotypes depicted in the original.
- Variety

The Sports Page
NHL Semifinal Matchups:
East

3) Atlanta vs. 8) Washington
4) Pittsburgh vs. 7) Ottawa

West
5) San Diego vs. 3) Vancouver
1) San Jose vs. 7) Chicago
1. I'm sorry, but I need to step back from this timeline. DA had it coming but given the overboard controversies and stuff, I need to take some time off from here. I will say that if you do redo this timeline, please let other people join in to give feedback and contribute to the overall storyline of the series.
2. Okay.
3. Okay don't mind that but I wish he could come back as Ace Ventura...

1. I'm sorry, but I need to step back from this timeline. DA had it coming but given the overboard controversies and stuff, I need to take some time off from here. I will say that if you do redo this timeline, please let other people join in to give feedback and contribute to the overall storyline of the series.
2. Okay.
3. Okay don't mind that but I wish he could come back as Ace Ventura...
I am fine with what @OldNavy1988 does with his creative style

Oldnavy do you think that disney may want to open a third park in the untied states. I can think of there loctions. Number 1 Houston texas Number Goshen New york (the site of legoland new york to be more excat)3 Ouch hawia on the site of Hoopli Hawaii. Hooli is a 1500 arce master plan commuinty that broke gorund in 2016. The hawia option is my favorite. I would call it Disney Aloha adventure or Disney's Paradise kingdom. IF disney dosn't build in hawia
got multiple idea for themed area. In fact I have so many I don't think there enough room for all of them. If you build the Hawaii park feel free to cut any idea .1 Old Honolulu An entry themed to 19th century Honolulu crowned by a replica of Iolani Palace 2 Exploxer Landing - themed to the the British discovery of Hawaii. Home to a swinging ship, spining barrels ride and maybe a dark ride about Captain Cook if you don't think Captain Cook is too controversial a figure 3 Village of legend- Themed to a native village wiht attractions themed to Hawaiian myths. 4 Haunted Valley- Has a haunted plantation ride and ride themed to legend of the night marchers5 Volcano ridge- home to a volcano themed coaster , a rotor ride called the lave tube and maybe a ride themed to the Hawaiian Volcano goddess6 The rainforset- themed a jungle strone with ruins. Home to a rapids ride and a temple mad house. 7 Menehune village- children area that uses the Menehune which are dwarf like creatures said to to do chores for human in enxcnage of food. 8 Surfside beach themed to beach with a boardwalk in 50's, Home to rides that are themed9 The Orient- - Area themed to Hawaii's Asain population 10 Aloha bay- a water-park I. PS IF you go with the Hawaiian park and need more ideas for rides then I suggest asking Honestabe. He is good at coming up ride ideas. If disney dosn't build in hawia I hope someone else would build the Ahola adventure or Paradise kingdom

Oldnavy do you think that disney may want to open a third park in the untied states. I can think of there loctions. Number 1 Houston texas Number Goshen New york (the site of legoland new york to be more excat)3 Ouch hawia on the site of Hoopli Hawaii. Hooli is a 1500 arce master plan commuinty that broke gorund in 2016. The hawia option is my favorite. I would call it Disney Aloha adventure or Disney's Paradise kingdom. IF disney dosn't build in hawia
got multiple idea for themed area. In fact I have so many I don't think there enough room for all of them. If you build the Hawaii park feel free to cut any idea .1 Old Honolulu An entry themed to 19th century Honolulu crowned by a replica of Iolani Palace 2 Exploxer Landing - themed to the the British discovery of Hawaii. Home to a swinging ship, spining barrels ride and maybe a dark ride about Captain Cook if you don't think Captain Cook is too controversial a figure 3 Village of legend- Themed to a native village wiht attractions themed to Hawaiian myths. 4 Haunted Valley- Has a haunted plantation ride and ride themed to legend of the night marchers5 Volcano ridge- home to a volcano themed coaster , a rotor ride called the lave tube and maybe a ride themed to the Hawaiian Volcano goddess6 The rainforset- themed a jungle strone with ruins. Home to a rapids ride and a temple mad house. 7 Menehune village- children area that uses the Menehune which are dwarf like creatures said to to do chores for human in enxcnage of food. 8 Surfside beach themed to beach with a boardwalk in 50's, Home to rides that are themed9 The Orient- - Area themed to Hawaii's Asain population 10 Aloha bay- a water-park I. PS IF you go with the Hawaiian park and need more ideas for rides then I suggest asking Honestabe. He is good at coming up ride ideas. If disney dosn't build in hawia I hope someone else would build the Ahola adventure or Paradise kingdom

Thanks for the fave lady bug. Was the fave about the disney park in hawia. Do you think disnye is the best builder for a park in hawia or should it be some one else. Do you have any idea for actrations for the hawaian park

How is the state of primetime broadcast television? You know, because April-May is around the time for upfront season.

Right now, SBC is busy with the NHL playoffs and NBC just started its second season covering MLB.
Right, and how is the digital TV transition being handled?

Converter boxes are already being made available, but coupons won't be made available till after the November election.
Any plans for the 2008 SatAM upfront?

Fox has renewed Kingdom Hearts: The Series for another four years.

CBS has moved My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic to the front of the pipeline because other studios are trying to lure Blanche Boudreaux from Nelvana with a higher salary offer.

Luxor is bringing Garfield back to CBS.

WB is bringing the Looney Tunes back to network TV, but it is unclear if it'll be new material or repackaged classic shorts.

I do plan to butterfly it, but I don't know enough about the OTL situation to really make things easier for Doug and his buddies other than to have at least one land a gig at G4.
Doug Walker: G4's Retro Consultant.

I'll take that over Channel Awesome, and in this timeline, it means he has a job at Disney.