As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Thanks. Such a shame he died so young. I'm not sure how I'll be able to butterfly his illness ITTL to be honest.
It's possible that he discovers his cancer earlier and therefore gets treatment earlier. Maybe leading to a delay in videos as he recovers. He announced his cancer on April 16, 2011 so he'd have to become aware of it prior to then and possibly pulls through his treatment.

Oldnavy I remember that you said that kidnext door would probbly end up on nickoldean . Kid next door was the first place piolot in the 2001 cartton cartoon contest. With Kids next door on nickoloden then perhaps Cartoon nextwork would pick up the second place winner Kitty Bobbo instead.

Makes sense.
I'm not sure if how SFW this is so I'll try to keep it clean. If you butterfly away Edd Gould's death you would also butterfly away a minor controversy surrounding NSFW artist Shadman. After Edd Gould's death he drew art of Edd's Eddsworld character having a non consential action performed on him by the Grim Reaper while crying and being in visible pain. He's had similar controversies but usually does nothing except promises to take the offending art down and does not. Usually having his face covered and having some kind of accent I can't place. He also depicts a lot of underage characters in a NSFW away. To my knowledge he's not done anything super terrible beyond just the art, and I hope it stays that way. His avatar is a Skeleton wearing a Nazi Uniform and he seems to intentionally try to be offensive. I just wanted to inform you of this because I have my own plans to spare Edd Gould somehow and was asked about this and I don't you to go through the uncomfortable nature if you yourself are asked. Most of my information comes from youtube videos covering the subject.

I'm not sure if how SFW this is so I'll try to keep it clean. If you butterfly away Edd Gould's death you would also butterfly away a minor controversy surrounding NSFW artist Shadman. After Edd Gould's death he drew art of Edd's Eddsworld character having a non consential action performed on him by the Grim Reaper while crying and being in visible pain. He's had similar controversies but usually does nothing except promises to take the offending art down and does not. Usually having his face covered and having some kind of accent I can't place. He also depicts a lot of underage characters in a NSFW away. To my knowledge he's not done anything super terrible beyond just the art, and I hope it stays that way. His avatar is a Skeleton wearing a Nazi Uniform and he seems to intentionally try to be offensive. I just wanted to inform you of this because I have my own plans to spare Edd Gould somehow and was asked about this and I don't you to go through the uncomfortable nature if you yourself are asked. Most of my information comes from youtube videos covering the subject.
THAT IS JUST FUCKED UP

So Shadman is another John K wannabe?

So Shadman is another John K wannabe?
I'm not joking here. I honestly was going to stop myself from comparing him to John K since I don't know anything about him beyond youtube videos done on him by other people but now that you've said it....yeah ok...Shadman...the John K of the Internet age. The fact that he's personified himself as a Skeleton in a Nazi Uniform also makes him an easy target.

I'm not joking here. I honestly was going to stop myself from comparing him to John K since I don't know anything about him beyond youtube videos done on him by other people but now that you've said it....yeah ok...Shadman...the John K of the Internet age. The fact that he's personified himself as a Skeleton in a Nazi Uniform also makes him an easy target.
EX-FUCKING-ACTLY!

BUT HE'S WORSE THAN JOHN K.