If the Second French Empire collapses during the CEW, I can imagine Her and De Gaulle going to exile (perhaps in Germany) and raise the two girls together.

Of course, in the immediate aftermath, the entire royal family is going to flee (Mostly likely to Britain). I would be really satisfiying if Her broke up with Nap V and fleeing with De Gaulle.
I think Napoleon V deserved the satisfaction of asking for a divorce, not his cheating wife.

No idea how plausible this is (I know next to nothing about post WWII France internal politics) but that's a hell of a POD for a TL.
Def! Might need to throw together a TLIAW on it
If the Second French Empire collapses during the CEW, I can imagine Her and De Gaulle going to exile (perhaps in Germany) and raise the two girls together.

Of course, in the immediate aftermath, the entire royal family is going to flee (Mostly likely to Britain). I would be really satisfiying if Her broke up with Nap V and fleeing with De Gaulle.
It’s… a weirdly romantic idea
The little pigeon is way too traditional Catholic to ever ask for a divorce.
def
I think they have a couple legitimate children, just that she has more with CdG on the side.

Not that that would stop an annulment if everyone wants one of course.
Also. This is correct. She has legit kids with him and then also with CdG