AH Challenge:Loyalist New Hampshire

With a POD of divergence of 1750, your challenge is to have New Hampshire stay loyal to Britain during the American Revolution. None of the other 13 colonies can stay loyal.

As in simply refuse to secede, or just be more than 50% loyalist in support, or actually survive the ARW and remain a British colony?

Remain British? Sounds an awesome idea but I think it must surely be pushing ASB. If all the other colonies secede and do well enough in the ARW to have their independence recognised, I can't see them accepting New Hampshire remaining British - especially as it essentially makes Maine a disconnected territory - an Alaska of the East, so to speak.

birdboy2000

Banned
I think you can't have a loyalist New Hampshire with an ARW starting over Massachusetts self-government. Too many cultural ties, they're right across the boder, too much fear that their similar system of government would be next. Heck, OTL New Hampshire was involved in the powder alarms before the first shots were fired.

Maybe if it's the Charleston Massacre and the Charleston Tea Party, New England, New Hampshire included, will be more pro-British?

NH was one of the more radical revolutionary states, I really can't see it being loyal with out changing the ARW to the point that its not the same war any more.