As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Beavis and Butthead's new movie teaser
An Early Teaser for Beavis and Butt-Head: The Return of Cornholio, slated for release by United Artists in December of 2004.

Beavis (groaning): Oh no!

Butt-Head: What's the matter, Beavis? Huh-huh.

Beavis: It's the Bunghole Boys again!

Butt-Head (teasingly): You like this. Huh-Huh.

Beavis (annoyed): Shut up, assmunch! This video sucks! Huh-huh.

***I Want it That Way begins***

backstreet-boys-today-main-200212.jpg

Brian Littrell: You are my fire....

mqdefault.jpg

Beavis: Fire! Fire! Fire!

***Butt-Head proceeds to smack Beavis across the face***
37f.gif

***Beavis and Butt-Head theme kicks in***

Don LaFontaine (voiceover): Beavis and Butt-Head: Return of Cornholio. Coming this Christmas!

Butt-Head: Dumbass. Huh-Huh.​

Universal's new president Gale Anne Hurd on additional details concerning the T2 disaster in New Orleans:
"After Bridgette dragged Gus out of the Holiday Inn, Arnold ran after her but was wrestled by New Orleans' finest. The NOPD tazed Arnie and tried to nail him for disorderly conduct. While Arnie was still being processed at the Central Lockup, Jim disappeared from the hotel. I went down to the front desk and had to ask the bellboy for a phone book. I called every French Quarter business that was listed in the yellow pages and learned Jim had snuck out to Pat O'Brien's. By the time I rushed to the bar, Jim was already on his eighth or ninth Molson. He said to the bartender 'That lil' swamp rat is gonna be dead or in jail if he doesn't get away from that crazy bitch,' to which the bartender nodded his head in agreement. I tried to summon Jim out of the bar, but he fell face first on the floor. Then, I had to physically carry his drunk ass across Bourbon Street to our rent-a-car on the way back to the hotel. The rest of the money New Line gave us for the table reading wound up going towards Jim's tab and Arnie's bail. When we returned to Los Angeles, you could fry an egg on Bob Shaye's forehead because he was so pissed over what happened."
- Interview with The Hollywood Reporter

"I saw Terminator 2 with Gus and Howie at the AMC that had opened a short time earlier at Hyperion Wharf [Known IOTL as Pleasure Island/Disney Springs]. When we got to the flood canal chase, Gus whispered to me and said 'That should've been me up there.'"
- AJ McLean in an interview with Kelly Ripa on SBC's Sunrise.

Former New Orleans Police Superintendent Warren Woodfork:
"The actions of our agency 14 years ago were unacceptable. Officer Robbins had no probable cause to deploy a tazer to subdue Mr. Schwarzenegger while Ms. St. Pierre was the real suspect who unlawfully disrupted her son's Terminator audition."
- Press conference shown on all major news platforms.

Ivy Boudreaux (Gus St. Pierre's aunt, now 53): "Gus was very hurt when he explained to me and Andre what happened. Later that night Andre openly wished Arnold had 'smoked' the officer that tazed him like some of his characters would've done."
- Interview with KCOP (Fox O&O in Los Angeles) Local News
You see, this is why I prefer comedies to dramas, because you can't base a comedy off real life without some creative liberties.

An Early Teaser for Beavis and Butt-Head: The Return of Cornholio, slated for release by United Artists in December of 2004.

mqdefault.jpg

37f.gif

Don LaFontaine (voiceover): Beavis and Butt-Head: Return of Cornholio. Coming this Christmas!

This is a really good teaser.

mqdefault.jpg

37f.gif

Will they be talking about the PENIS?

Nice work. But we are getting Hollywood Pictures' (OTL 20th Century-Fox made the film) Garfield: The Movie, Universal's Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, New Line Cinema's The Notebook, Disney/Legendary Pictures' Tron 2.0, Disney's Beauty and the Beast remake (OTL this is Warner Bros.' A Cinderella Story) and 20th Century-Fox's King Arthur (produced by Jerry Bruckheimer).

Nice work. But we are getting Hollywood Pictures' (OTL 20th Century-Fox made the film) Garfield: The Movie, Universal's Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, New Line Cinema's The Notebook, Disney/Legendary Pictures' Tron 2.0, Disney's Beauty and the Beast remake (OTL this is Warner Bros.' A Cinderella Story) and 20th Century-Fox's King Arthur (produced by Jerry Bruckheimer).
Disney's remake of Beauty and the Beast already happened: