As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Would be interested to hear what Freddie Starr's filmography is by this point, plus has he brought his stand up shows to North America by this point?

Would be interested to hear what Freddie Starr's filmography is by this point, plus has he brought his stand up shows to North America by this point?
Last I heard he was doing starlight express and did you know that Starlight Express was based on a rejected Thomas pilot.

Freddie has had eleven stand up specials on Showtime and HBO since 1982.
Great to hear that, hopefully by now ITTL he will be doing well in his career far more so to avoid some of the UK tabloid press that went for him during the late 90's and early 2000's.

Wee bit off topic but I have suspected that had IOTL he had gone in for more voice artist work given his impressive talents in that regard, he might as well become the UK's answer to Mel Blanc. Wonder ITTL those two during the 1980's here were voice work on a same project in which that would have been one hell of a crossover you'd have to say.

Great to hear that, hopefully by now ITTL he will be doing well in his career far more so to avoid some of the UK tabloid press that went for him during the late 90's and early 2000's.

Wee bit off topic but I have suspected that had IOTL he had gone in for more voice artist work given his impressive talents in that regard, he might as well become the UK's answer to Mel Blanc. Wonder ITTL those two during the 1980's here were voice work on a same project in which that would have been one hell of a crossover you'd have to say.
Mel and Freddie almost had their chance with an Odd Couple pilot that went unsold, because Hanna-Barbera produced it right in the middle of a leadership change at Paramount. Frank Mancuso, Sr. ordered the Odd Couple pilot around 1984. But a year later, Norman Lear took over Paramount and shut down the project because he was still angry with HB over the Home Economics episode of Eastland Girls. Lear felt EG tarnished the reputation of a sitcom he executive produced called The Facts of Life, the source material upon which the animated series was based.

1. Who's in charge of Disney?
  2. Is Steve ierwin still alive?
  3. Has the book The animator's survial kit been released?
  4. How did the Daniel Abbot movie end?

We'll I wish we will get the way to Turner's Napoleon Dynamite, Warner Bros./Carolco's Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow, Touchstone's Mr. 3000, Disney's First Daughter, Paramount's (OTL Warner Bros. made the film) Funky Monkey and Lionsgate's Kidnapping (OTL title is The Forgotten and it was from Revolution/Columbia).

1. Who's in charge of Disney?
  2. Is Steve ierwin still alive?
  3. Has the book The animator's survial kit been released?
  4. How did the Daniel Abbot movie end?
1. Walt Disney, Jr. and Margaret Loesch
2. Yes
3. Yes. Now in it’s fifth printing.
4. The movie ended with real life footage of a news conference announcing Daniel taking over for Don Bluth as Disney’s head of classic animation.

1. Walt Disney, Jr. and Margaret Loesch
2. Yes
3. Yes. Now in it’s fifth printing.
4. The movie ended with real life footage of a news conference announcing Daniel taking over for Don Bluth as Disney’s head of classic animation.
  1. cool
  2. Alright
  3. I have that book
  4. Could I hear his speech?

Beavis and Butt-Head: The Return of Cornholio (Teaser #2)

hqdefault.jpg
05e2d112f5544356b556d81a97076913--sky.jpg

After the UA and MTV Films logos appear for one second each, we see Beavis and Butt-Head about to watch the music video of J-Kwon's Tipsy.

hqdefault.jpg

Stepdad (Lavell Crawford): "Teen drinking is very bad."

J-Kwon: "Yo, I got a fake ID, though!"

beavis-and-butt-head.jpg

Butt-Head (Mike Judge): "We gotta get us one of those! Huh-huh!"

Beavis (Mike Judge): "Yeah! And then we'll score! Huh-huh!"

Announcer (Don LaFontaine): Beavis and Butt-Head: The Return of Cornholio, coming this Christmas from United Artists and MTV Films."

hqdefault.jpg
05e2d112f5544356b556d81a97076913--sky.jpg

After the UA and MTV Films logos appear for one second each, we see Beavis and Butt-Head about to watch the music video of J-Kwon's Tipsy.

hqdefault.jpg

Stepdad (Lavell Crawford): "Teen drinking is very bad."

J-Kwon: "Yo, I got a fake ID, though!"

beavis-and-butt-head.jpg

Butt-Head (Mike Judge): "We gotta get us one of those! Huh-huh!"

Beavis (Mike Judge): "Yeah! And then we'll score! Huh-huh!"

Announcer (Don LaFontaine): Beavis and Butt-Head: The Return of Cornholio, coming this Christmas from United Artists and MTV Films."
Dude groovy

In case anyone is wondering...

ITTL, Rebecca Sugar (now 17) is a cousin of Devon (now 16) and Alyssa Abbott (now 11). Rob Sugar and Helen Rea divorced shortly before Rebecca started elementary school and Helen married one of Rachel Stone-Abbott's older brothers.

Has Gus St perrie signed up to Thomas and Friends?
Not yet. He's competing with Matthew Lillard and Seth Green for that gig.

In the meantime, Gus has been doing Leatherhead's voice on the current TMNT series. Other than that, he's been spending time at home with his 1 year old son Archie.

Not yet. He's competing with Matthew Lillard and Seth Green for that gig.

In the meantime, Gus has been doing Leatherhead's voice on the current TMNT series. Other than that, he's been spending time at home with his 1 year old son Archie.
Chris from Family Guy being narrator scares me.