As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Nezumi has found its niche as being the kid friendly version of FX's Dojo block.
That's great!

Any new Disney anime dubs coming soon?
Tiffany Disney: "Very often I get tons of mail sent to my PO Box. Fan mail of course along with the occasional hate mail from FART's attack dogs."

Tiff: "This is one of the most frequent letters I get and this one comes from Dustin in Birmingham, Alabama..."

"Dear Tiffany,

My name is Dustin. Have you ever noticed in your grandpa's cartoons how Donald Duck kinda looks like he wears diapers the way he's sometimes drawn?

Sincerely,
Dustin

PS: I wrote this hoping I could make you feel better about your condition."

Tiff: "Here's another that really broke my heart. This is from Julio in National City, California."

"Dear Tiffany,

My name is Julio and I am 14 years old. Even though my family in San Diego County, my abuela cheers for the Los Angeles Kings purely to be spiteful against your sexual orientation and disability. Because of that, I ran away from home because I can never be as masculine or macho as my family was hoping I would be. I ran away and I have no intention of letting anyone drag me back to that abusive hellhole.

Sincerely,
Julio."

Now that's sad..........

Is this foreshadowing a potential future arc with this Julio kid?

That's great!

Any new Disney anime dubs coming soon?

Now that's sad..........

Is this foreshadowing a potential future arc with this Julio kid?

My Hero Academia is one I've mentioned a while back as being another potential Fox dub unless it would fit better elsewhere.

What Tiff could do is try to take the family to court. She could ask a judge to let her become Julio's legal guardian. Tiff took mandatory reporting training while earning her business degree at San Diego State University (Go Aztecs).

My Hero Academia is one I've mentioned a while back as being another potential Fox dub unless it would fit better elsewhere.
That's actually an awesome idea
What Tiff could do is try to take the family to court. She could ask a judge to let her become Julio's legal guardian. Tiff took mandatory reporting training while earning her business degree at San Diego State University (Go Aztecs).
Oh yeah, that's a great idea! Let's go with that one.

Tiffany Disney
Myrtle Avenue
San Diego, California

November 19, 2008

For Immediate Release

Today, I have asked my personal attorney to file an emancipation case on behalf of an at-risk teenager from a lower income background. Earlier this week, the individual in question wrote to me outlining the physical and sexual abuse he suffered at the hands of his own family.​

Tiffany Disney
Myrtle Avenue
San Diego, California

November 19, 2008

For Immediate Release

Today, I have asked my personal attorney to file an emancipation case on behalf of an at-risk teenager from a lower income background. Earlier this week, the individual in question wrote to me outlining the physical and sexual abuse he suffered at the hands of his own family.​
Oh boy.............................

Shit's finna hit the fan.........

Opening to Post-2008 Limited Run prints of 2001: A Space Odyssey...

These logos appear after the overture.
Paramount_Pictures%2848%29.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Here's what you'll see when Paramount reissues 2010: The Year We Make Contact (1984) in 2010.

Bolt: The American Dog (2008 Film)
dac3fc7884305440ebbb07a8f80a1900.jpg

Bolt: The American Dog
Released by Walt Disney Pictures on November 21, 2008

Animation produced by
Blue Sky Studios

Executive Producers
Sir Daniel Abbott
Chris Wedge
Chris Sanders

Main Voices
John Travolta as Bolt the American Dog
Thomas Haden Church as Rhino the Rabbit
Mark Hamill as Mittens the Cat
Miley Cyrus as Penny
Tara Strong as Jo Night
Andrea Libman as Ruthie

All other voices are the same as OTL.

Notes
Bolt: The American Dog retains the American Southwest setting that was nixed by John Lasseter IOTL.
Jo Night, the diner waitress and Ruthie, "...radioactive, cookie-selling Girl Scout zombie serial killer," were both cut from the film IOTL when Lasseter and his Pixar partner-in-crime Ed Catmull fired Chris Sanders from the project.​

Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa (2008 Film)
madagascar-escape-2-africa-gallery-1.jpg

Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa
Released on November 21, 2008 by Universal Pictures through Peacock Releasing.

Animation produdced by
DreamWorks Animation SKG (Formerly PDI/DreamWorks)

Main voices
Same as OTL

Notes
Look for The Penguins of Madagascar starting on November 28 on the USA Cartoon Express (USACX).​

This Just In (November 24, 2008)
This Just In

Mighty Ducks, Bruins reach agreement on Winnie the Pooh night in San Diego for 2009-10 season.
- The Hockey News

Stuart Scott (ESPN): In San Diego on Monday, Mighty Ducks owner Tiffany Disney took to the podium and made this statement...

***Tiffany speaks in front of a backdrop decorated with the logos of the Mighty Ducks hockey club and its parent company Disney Enterprises, Inc.***

On screen graphic: Tiffany Disney (Chairwoman; Mighty Ducks of San Diego)

Tiffany: “Today, after negotiating with the Boston Bruins organization and the NHL, we are happy to announce that next season, we will indeed host the Bruins for Winnie the Pooh night at the Sempra Energy Center. A portion of the proceeds will be donated on the Bruins’ behalf to the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and The Jimmy Fund. In turn, we will donate our share of the proceeds to benefit the Scripps Health Foundation and Rady Children’s Hospital.”

- ESPN

This Just In (Thanksgiving 2008)
This Just In (Thanksgiving 2008)

RUMOR: CBS TO REVIVE "GIDGET" FOR "HANNAH MONTANA" GENERATION

Columbia-Tristar is attempting to revive the Gidget franchise with either Ashley Tisdale or Emily Osment playing the title character. When the initial rumors reached the press, those who remember the 1959 film and the 1965 TV series have expressed concerns about whether this is will be done for a quick buck or if this will be a sincere introduction to the franchise for a new generation.
- The New York Times

Due to low ratings on TV Land, Columbia-Tristar Television will license Silent X to XYZ. Creator Blanche Boudreaux was reportedly disappointed by the studio's nonexistent marketing of the troubled series.
- TV Guide

My Little Pony's "Mane Six" make their debut at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
- NBC

Paramount and King Features both officially confirm John Cena will voice Popeye for a series of new animated shorts produced for the Bozo the Clown revival scheduled for 2010.
- Access Hollywood

Disney VP Margaret Loesch announces that Wayne Allwine will retire as the voice of Mickey Mouse due to Allwine's recent bouts with hypertension and diabetes. Loesch says that Allwine's successor will be determined by an open audition. Allwine had been Mickey's third voice after Walt Disney, Sr. and Jimmy MacDonald had previously voiced the character. Allwine's most recent Mickey projects will be completed for the Fall of 2010 and will air as part of WGN's Bozo revivial.
- CNN Showbiz

NFL Thanksgiving Slate
GameVenueNetworkAnnouncers
Miami Dolphins at Detroit LionsLittle Caesar's Dome (Ford Field IOTL)SBCMike "Doc" Emrick and Boomer Esiason
Seattle Seahawks at Dallas CowboysTexas StadiumCBSJim Nantz and Phil Simms
Las Vegas Raiders at San Diego ChargersJack in the Box StadiumFoxKevin Harlan and Cris Carter

Marlon passed away in 2006 ITTL, so his character will likely be voiced by someone else.

Also, it'll likely be Luxor.
Marlon Vocie Ms Sours. She only appeard in 3 sceans. He was offered the biger part of Nicloas dunderbeck but he tolld the producer he thought he fun to voice a little old lady .They manged to finish recording Marlon Lines before he died in 2004 OTL. Brando dieing 2 years later gives him more time to recording his lines as ms sours

Last edited:
RUMOR: CBS TO REVIVE "GIDGET" FOR "HANNAH MONTANA" GENERATION
Columbia-Tristar is attempting to revive the Gidget franchise with either Ashley Tisdale or Emily Osment playing the title character. When the initial rumors reached the press, those who remember the 1959 film and the 1965 TV series have expressed concerns about whether this is will be done for a quick buck or if this will be a sincere introduction to the franchise for a new generation.
- The New York Times

Due to low ratings on TV Land, Columbia-Tristar Television will license Silent X to XYZ. Creator Blanche Boudreaux was reportedly disappointed by the studio's nonexistent marketing of the troubled series.
- TV Guide

My Little Pony's "Mane Six" make their debut at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
- NBC

Paramount and King Features both officially confirm John Cena will voice Popeye for a series of new animated shorts produced for the Bozo the Clown revival scheduled for 2010.
- Access Hollywood

Disney VP Margaret Loesch announces that Wayne Allwine will retire as the voice of Mickey Mouse due to Allwine's recent bouts with hypertension and diabetes. Loesch says that Allwine's successor will be determined by an open audition. Allwine had been Mickey's third voice after Walt Disney, Sr. and Jimmy MacDonald had previously voiced the character. Allwine's most recent Mickey projects will be completed for the Fall of 2010 and will air as part of WGN's Bozo revivial.
- CNN Showbiz

1: Well, this is a surprise. This is also where I disagree with the nostalgic crowd, because I've got a good feeling about this. I'd choose Ashley Tisdale in the role, personally.
2: Okay, this works.
3: Great!
4: So, what I'm getting in this is that the Bozo revival is where all the classic cartoons are revived for animation. If that doesn't make me happy as a cartoon fan, nothing will.
5: Outside of that, I hope the audition goes well, even if Allwine's diabetes problem would be an easy target for ridicule IOTL.