As Dreamers Do Part Deux

bot-at-bpdn-1512148529-2544.jpg

December 9, 2008
December Nights at Balboa Park
San Diego, California

Tiffany Disney and Joyce Chung walk through Balboa Park on a cold night with their 2 year old adopted son Lex in his stroller.

Passerby: "You ladies look so cute together!"

Tiff: "Thank you."

Random kid: "Are you Tiffany Disney?"

Tiff: "Yes I am. What's up?"

Random kid: "My mom wanted to dress up as Belle when she took me to Disneyland. But we found out online that she couldn't. How come?"

Tiff: "We have that rule so that kids who come to the park can be safe from strangers."​

bot-at-bpdn-1512148529-2544.jpg

December 9, 2008
December Nights at Balboa Park
San Diego, California

Tiffany Disney and Joyce Chung walk through Balboa Park on a cold night with their 2 year old adopted son Lex in his stroller.

Passerby: "You ladies look so cute together!"

Tiff: "Thank you."

Random kid: "Are you Tiffany Disney?"

Tiff: "Yes I am. What's up?"

Random kid: "My mom wanted to dress up as Belle when she took me to Disneyland. But we found out online that she couldn't. How come?"

Tiff: "We have that rule so that kids who come to the park can be safe from strangers."​
Nice.

Early December 2008 Movies
Early December 2008 Movies

R.38516c881095b0071711102c6c145582

The Day the Earth Stood Still
Released by 20th Century-Fox.
A loose remake of the 1951 film.

R.046774d5e8d9697d665abe7d457b87d1

Twilight
Released by Lionsgate.

740full-gran-torino-.jpg

Gran Torino
Released by Warner Bros.

bqYsntp3NTBOduc7flC7HtdXDWJ.jpg

The Wrestler
Released by Gramercy Pictures through Peacock Releasing.

l_ee68f876-8de6-441b-baf6-915e9b99bc2c.jpg

Milk
Released by Hyperion Pictures.
Tiffany Disney serves as executive producer.

R.8e6cbf6a730f03febb64d2722f11cb7f

Seven Pounds
Released by Columbia Pictures.​

If Blanche Boudreaux leaves Colubiam screen gems animaiton Perphas she should go work Henson animaiton. The reason I suggested she work for henson is because I like the idea of her creating Learning with Pibby before Dodge greenly does and I belive learning with pibby would work best as a nickton atl because Pibby was heavy on the hanbera and cartoon character. If Blanche creates pibby the darkeness would probby be eventally revaeled as being the ghost of John K or the ghost of a ficitonal jhon k like animator

Christmas Day 2008 movie slate

The Tale of Despereaux (Peacock; RKO)
Marley and Me (Fox)
Valkyrie (Paramount; United Artists)
Bedtime Stories (Disney)
Big Bugman (Luxor)
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (Columbia)
Yes Man (Warner Bros)

Is there any that I'm missing?

If Blanche Boudreaux leaves Colubiam screen gems animaiton Perphas she should go work Henson animaiton. The reason I suggested she work for henson is because I like the idea of her creating Learning with Pibby before Dodge greenly does and I belive learning with pibby would work best as a nickton atl because Pibby was heavy on the hanbera and cartoon character. If Blanche creates pibby the darkeness would probby be eventally revaeled as being the ghost of John K or the ghost of a ficitonal jhon k like animator
At the moment, Blanche will stay put at Columbia-Tristar until she secures a new job elsewhere.

If she is to join Henson Animation (HA!) around February 2009, John Lasseter would likely have to buy out the remaining years of her deal with CT.

Another entity interested in Blanche is Legendary because Rachel Stone-Abbott feels that her neice Rebecca Sugar would stand a better chance of getting Steven Universe the green light at Disney if Blanche is attached.

Another thing I want to mention is that after Blanche leaves Columbia-Tristar in what is trending towards a messy divorce, Hasbro will retain the rights to Who Dat, a Cajun accented pony Blanche added to MLP:FIM as a love interest for either Rainbow Dash or Applejack.

Another thing I want to mention is that after Blanche leaves Columbia-Tristar in what is trending towards a messy divorce, Hasbro will retain the rights to Who Dat, a Cajun accented pony Blanche added to MLP:FIM as a love interest for either Rainbow Dash or Applejack.
Who would play who dat

Christmas Day 2008 movie slate

The Tale of Despereaux (Peacock; RKO)
Marley and Me (Fox)
Valkyrie (Paramount; United Artists)
Bedtime Stories (Disney)
Big Bugman (Luxor)
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (Columbia)
Yes Man (Warner Bros)

Is there any that I'm missing?
Pretty good slate to me. I'd go for Despereaux or Marley and Me in theaters, with Bedtime Stories and Big Bugman being rentals.
At the moment, Blanche will stay put at Columbia-Tristar until she secures a new job elsewhere.
Oh, good.
If she is to join Henson Animation (HA!) around February 2009, John Lasseter would likely have to buy out the remaining years of her deal with CT.
Last time I recall that happening to a big shot animation legend, Disney wound up owning Screwy Squirrel. Long story for those who don't know.
Another entity interested in Blanche is Legendary because Rachel Stone-Abbott feels that her neice Rebecca Sugar would stand a better chance of getting Steven Universe the green light at Disney if Blanche is attached.
I wouldn't blame her or them, given how Gus St. Pierre has a gig there as Gambit.
Sounds good to me.

Do you like the idea of Blanche creating Learning with Pibby before Doge Grennly does. I really want learning with pibby to be picked up

I forgot to ask and perhaps late to ask but how did the Thomas and Friends sister show Tugs get on here? IIRC, we never got a second season due to the lack of an American investor who took it on. Maybe more success here?

Entertainment News for Mid December 2008

Former President Harvey Weinstein announces his 2012 campaign despite being currently under criminal investigation for sexual assaults alleged to have taken place during his first term in office.
- CNN

At the Hi-Ho Lounge, Roseanne Barr was booed off stage after wasting the audience's time whining about how our very own Blanche Boudreaux should be happy with her current job. At the moment, Boudreaux released a statement expressing anger over Columbia-Tristar's lack of marketing effort to promote her revenge fantasy pet project Silent X.
- The New Orleans Times-Picayune

If Rachel Stone-Abbott plays her cards right, not only would Blanche Boudreaux be able to start a new job at Legendary almost right away, but Silent X could very well become one of the few characters to appear in the universes of both DC and Marvel, creating potential rights issues in the future.
- Wizard Magazine

The Modifyers, an independently produced pilot created by Chris Reccardi and Lynne Naylor, will become the first original series for Oaxis.
- TV Guide

Bally throws a lifeline to Bob Iger in hopes of recovery from Herb Scannell's mishandling of Comedy Central's recent PR disasters.
- CNBC

Dr. T. Berry Brazelton (pediatrician): "The news media should be ashamed of itself for persistently and invasively bugging Tiffany Disney about the right time to toilet train her 2 year old son when she already admits her own incontinence issues put her in a paradoxical position."
- Letter to the editor of The New York Times

The Sports Page
President-elect Barack Obama confirms multiple championship winners will visit the White House during his first 100 days in office. These include the 2007-08 Mighty Ducks of San Diego, the 2007-08 Detroit Pistons, the 2007 Arizona Cardinals and the 2008 Tampa Bay Devil Rays.
- The Washington Post

Former President Harvey Weinstein announces his 2012 campaign despite being currently under criminal investigation for sexual assaults alleged to have taken place during his first term in office.
- CNN

At the Hi-Ho Lounge, Roseanne Barr was booed off stage after wasting the audience's time whining about how our very own Blanche Boudreaux should be happy with her current job. At the moment, Boudreaux released a statement expressing anger over Columbia-Tristar's lack of marketing effort to promote her revenge fantasy pet project Silent X.
- The New Orleans Times-Picayune

"No comment".
If Rachel Stone-Abbott plays her cards right, not only would Blanche Boudreaux be able to start a new job at Legendary almost right away, but Silent X could very well become one of the few characters to appear in the universes of both DC and Marvel, creating potential rights issues in the future.
- Wizard Magazine
Right, so Blanche WILL keep the rights to Silent X?

And you still haven't told me what's a power/revenge fantasy........

Seriously, what genre is that?
The Modifyers, an independently produced pilot created by Chris Reccardi and Lynne Naylor, will become the first original series for Oaxis.
- TV Guide
Okay, I was morely expecting USA Cartoon Express to pick it up, but this is fine.
Bally throws a lifeline to Bob Iger in hopes of recovery from Herb Scannell's mishandling of Comedy Central's recent PR disasters.
- CNBC
I sincerely hope he can fix this.
Dr. T. Berry Brazelton (pediatrician): "The news media should be ashamed of itself for persistently and invasively bugging Tiffany Disney about the right time to toilet train her 2 year old son when she already admits her own incontinence issues put her in a paradoxical position."
- Letter to the editor of The New York Times
Yeah, they should be ashamed.
The Sports Page
President-elect Barack Obama confirms multiple championship winners will visit the White House during his first 100 days in office. These include the 2007-08 Mighty Ducks of San Diego, the 2007-08 Detroit Pistons, the 2007 Arizona Cardinals and the 2008 Tampa Bay Devil Rays.
- The Washington Post
Cool!