As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Timm is fighting for his job right now because he's getting most of the blame for Blanche's departure.
Dang.....Why?

The man behind Batman: TAS is getting most of the blame?

I'm not sure whether or not to support Columbia after all of this..........
I feel like Hasbro may have had a legit reason to shelve Milky Way IOTL.
Yeah. Because of MIP:FIM and the fact they acted like they couldn't have more than a few major properties at the same time........
But now with Blanche gone, Hasbro might consider giving Milky Way another chance, mainly in hopes of Faust staying put at Columbia-Tristar.
Ok.
Yikes. They try firing the founders of Nelvana- and Canada will be mighty pissed.
What makes you say that?

Sadly not.

Welp, looks like Columbia has a scandal on their hands.....................

Oh, and how's that boy doing at this point? Ya'know, the one that sent that note to Tiffany???
Milky Way and the Galaxy Girls will have to be fast tracked soon if Columbia has any hopes of keeping Lauren Faust in their corner.
Yeah. And they should try to get as much Nick/Disney/CN rejects if they wanna stay afloat and make Oaxis a real success.

Oh, and maybe DON'T mess up The Modifyers' chances of success.

Oh, and how's that boy doing at this point? Ya'know, the one that sent that note to Tiffany???

"Julio" just had his 15th birthday. As of February 2009, he is now in a shelter for LGBT teens who have been kicked out of their homes.

I wanted to keep that in the background because of how some users felt very uncomfortable with how I stretched out the Kricfalusi saga in the early to mid-90's ITTL.

Welp, looks like Columbia has a scandal on their hands.....................

Yeah. And they should try to get as much Nick/Disney/CN rejects if they wanna stay afloat and make Oaxis a real success.

Oh, and maybe DON'T mess up The Modifyers' chances of success.
Trick moon is a cartoon network reject with real pontial but it came 2020. You can always create a fictonal aniamtor to created before it came out otl

"Julio" just had his 15th birthday. As of February 2009, he is now in a shelter for LGBT teens who have been kicked out of their homes.
Ok. That's good that he's safe and out of danger.

Also, did he do anything nice for his birthday?
I wanted to keep that in the background because of how some users felt very uncomfortable with how I stretched out the Kricfalusi saga in the early to mid-90's ITTL.
Oh yeah, I definitely understand.
Trick moon is a cartoon network reject with real pontial but it came 2020. You can always create a fictonal aniamtor to created before it came out otl
Well, I do have a idea for a animator.............

Do you know how to use Faceapp or whatever it is?

Ok. That's good that he's safe and out of danger.

Also, did he do anything nice for his birthday?

Oh yeah, I definitely understand.

Well, I do have a idea for a animator.............

Do you know how to use Faceapp or whatever it is?
I'm not proficient with Faceapp. Sorry.

For his birthday, "Julio" got to sit with Tiffany on February 2, when the Mighty Ducks beat the Buffalo Sabres 3-2 at the Sempra Energy Center.

On February 3, Tiffany had her 26th birthday. But earlier that morning, she flew to Minneapolis a day early for her team's road game against the North Stars at the Target Center. Then on the 5th, the Ducks visit the Milwaukee Admirals at the Bradley Center. Then on Saturday the 7th, they visit the St. Louis Blues at the Scottrade Center for an afternoon game televised nationwide on NBC. After that, the Ducks will have three days of rest before their next home game on the 11th against the Calgary Bandits.

Mighty Ducks next home games:
February 11 vs. the Calgary Bandits
February 15 vs. the Atlanta Flames
February 18 vs. the Los Angeles Kings
March 6 vs. the Minnesota North Stars
March 9 vs. the Vancouver Canucks (Urusei Yatsura night)
March 11 vs. the Houston Aeros
March 15 vs. the San Jose Sharks
March 18 vs. the Tennessee Titans
March 22 vs. the Las Vegas Silver Knights
March 27 vs. the Edmonton Oilers
March 29 vs. the Colorado Rockies
April 5 vs. the San Jose Sharks
April 16 vs. the New York Rangers (TMNT night)

I'm not proficient with Faceapp. Sorry.

For his birthday, "Julio" got to sit with Tiffany on February 2, when the Mighty Ducks beat the Buffalo Sabres 3-2 at the Sempra Energy Center.

On February 3, Tiffany had her 26th birthday. But earlier that morning, she flew to Minneapolis a day early for her team's road game against the North Stars at the Target Center. Then on the 5th, the Ducks visit the Milwaukee Admirals at the Bradley Center. Then on Saturday the 7th, they visit the St. Louis Blues at the Scottrade Center for an afternoon game televised nationwide on NBC. After that, the Ducks will have three days of rest before their next home game on the 11th against the Calgary Bandits.

Mighty Ducks next home games:
February 11 vs. the Calgary Bandits
February 15 vs. the Atlanta Flames
February 18 vs. the Los Angeles Kings
March 6 vs. the Minnesota North Stars
March 9 vs. the Vancouver Canucks (Urusei Yatsura night)
March 11 vs. the Houston Aeros
March 15 vs. the San Jose Sharks
March 18 vs. the Tennessee Titans
March 22 vs. the Las Vegas Silver Knights
March 27 vs. the Edmonton Oilers
March 29 vs. the Colorado Rockies
April 5 vs. the San Jose Sharks
April 16 vs. the New York Rangers (TMNT night)
That's nice.

And I was actually asking @Goldwind2 if he knew about Faceapp and the like........

Blanche Boudreaux's first stint working with the Abbotts (1998-2000)

Daniel and Rachel Stone-Abbott both gave Blanche her first job in animation. It was in June of 1998. Disney had just released Mulan and Blanche, then known by her birth name Blanche St. Pierre, had just graduated high school and went straight to work with Danny at 20th Century-Fox, where he was the executive producer of The Backstreet Project. For Blanche, it was almost destiny that she got to work on that show. During Gus's time at Nickelodeon, he introduced AJ McLean and Nick Carter to his younger sisters many years earlier. Basically, Blanche's contributions to The Backstreet Project contained Earl Ghoulman, a villain based on then-manager Lou Pearlman, plus many jabs at rival boy bands ("N-Stink" and "98 Diseases") and artists from other genres who had publicly dissed the BSB.

Other than the Backstreet Project, she animated Daphne in the Dragon's Lair movie and animated Kida in Atlantis: The Lost Empire.

Of course, towards the end of 2000, after her Uncle Andre died from diabetes complications, Blanche moved to Atlanta to work for Butch Hartman on the Fairly Odd Parents.

Initially, New Line Cinema offered What's with Andy? to Blanche. She turned it down because she wanted Gus to voice Andy, but New Line told her that Ian Corlett had already been cast for the part. Again, New Line only had distribution rights to Andy during this period, but gained full custody later when CineGroupe and DiC were consolidated into New Line Animation.

Blanche on Atlanta: "Each year the Saints came to town to play the Falcons, I didn't feel comfortable going to the Georgia Dome by myself. Luckily, Del was able to join me one year since she and Luz happened to be on tour during the season."

Around 2003, she moved back to California to join Paramount on Arthur. Then in '05 she went to Warner Bros. to work on a Berenstain Bears series for the now-defunct MyTV.

Besides the botched marketing of her passion project Silent X, another big fight that Blanche had with the higher-ups at Columbia-Tristar was that she wanted Tiffany Disney to make a guest appearance as the voice of a pony named Top Shelf, written to be a hockey coach for Rainbow Dash.

Amy Pascal (Columbia-Tristar vice president): "Let me guess, is Top Shelf gonna be a diaper-wearing, lesbian pony? I don't think many kids would understand."

Blanche: "You is the one who don't understand, you couyon! [1]"

[1] Cajun word for "dumbass"
https://www.visitbatonrouge.com/blog/post/cajun-french-dictionary/

Daniel and Rachel Stone-Abbott both gave Blanche her first job in animation. It was in June of 1998. Disney had just released Mulan and Blanche, then known by her birth name Blanche St. Pierre, had just graduated high school and went straight to work with Danny at 20th Century-Fox, where he was the executive producer of The Backstreet Project. For Blanche, it was almost destiny that she got to work on that show. During Gus's time at Nickelodeon, he introduced AJ McLean and Nick Carter to his younger sisters many years earlier. Basically, Blanche's contributions to The Backstreet Project contained Earl Ghoulman, a villain based on then-manager Lou Pearlman, plus many jabs at rival boy bands ("N-Stink" and "98 Diseases") and artists from other genres who had publicly dissed the BSB.

Other than the Backstreet Project, she animated Daphne in the Dragon's Lair movie and animated Kida in Atlantis: The Lost Empire.

Of course, towards the end of 2000, after her Uncle Andre died from diabetes complications, Blanche moved to Atlanta to work for Butch Hartman on the Fairly Odd Parents.

Initially, New Line Cinema offered What's with Andy? to Blanche. She turned it down because she wanted Gus to voice Andy, but New Line told her that Ian Corlett had already been cast for the part. Again, New Line only had distribution rights to Andy during this period, but gained full custody later when CineGroupe and DiC were consolidated into New Line Animation.

Blanche on Atlanta: "Each year the Saints came to town to play the Falcons, I didn't feel comfortable going to the Georgia Dome by myself. Luckily, Del was able to join me one year since she and Luz happened to be on tour during the season."

Around 2003, she moved back to California to join Paramount on Arthur. Then in '05 she went to Warner Bros. to work on a Berenstain Bears series for the now-defunct MyTV.
Cool!
Besides the botched marketing of her passion project Silent X, another big fight that Blanche had with the higher-ups at Columbia-Tristar was that she wanted Tiffany Disney to make a guest appearance as the voice of a pony named Top Shelf, written to be a hockey coach for Rainbow Dash.

Amy Pascal (Columbia-Tristar vice president): "Let me guess, is Top Shelf gonna be a diaper-wearing, lesbian pony? I don't think many kids would understand."

You know what? Screw it. I hope Oaxis fricking FLOPS AND FALLS HARD ON IT'S ASS now because this is just beyond stupid...........

I guess someone else gotta take over making the CBS SatAM lineups for every season now because I'm not doing it anymore.............

Maybe The Modifyers moves to USA Cartoon Express, The Hub/Festival or Warner Freeform?

Yikes. Pascal ITTL is the only one worty of a pink slip because of that.

Yikes. Pascal ITTL is the only one worty of a pink slip because of that.
Yeah and besides that, Tiffany's disabilities have been documented for YEARS at this point, so it's not like it's an open secret or anything.

Well she was kind of a dumbass for hijacking ghostbusters III
That and IOTL she tried to keep Spidey out of the MCU. Or maybe I have that backwards.

Looks like there need to be some SERIOUS top level changes at Columbia. Luckily, this isn’t the real world
The only person on the chopping block at the moment is Pascal. Geoff Johns might be promoted to chairman if she and Uslan both get the boot.

Yeah and besides that, Tiffany's disabilities have been documented for YEARS at this point, so it's not like it's an open secret or anything.

That and IOTL she tried to keep Spidey out of the MCU. Or maybe I have that backwards.

The only person on the chopping block at the moment is Pascal. Geoff Johns might be promoted to chairman if she and Uslan both get the boot.
Right.