As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Space Ghost: Coast to Coast actually launched in April of 1994 at 8 PM Eastern and Pacific, slotted as the last show for the regular Nickelodeon schedule, moving the start of Nick at Nite back to 8:30.

Slowly, the retro reruns that were once the bulk of Nick at Nite moved to TV Land, which Henson co-owned with CBS. In 2001, that opened up timeslots for Home Movies, The Brak Show and Sealab 2021. In 2003, The Venture Bros. debuted on Nick at Nite.
Nice, but Home Movies already aired on [adult swim] in 2002 ITTL
Adult Swim
Launched on October 14, 2002, on the Cartoon Network.
Airs Sunday thru Thursday Nights.

11:00 pm Fat Albert (Filmation; Acquired by The Fat Albert Trust, founded by Ennis Cosby)
12:00 am Celebrity Deathmatch (MTV Animation)
12:30 am Home Movies (Soup2Nuts)
1:00 am Beavis and Butthead (MTV Animation)
1:30 am Aeon Flux (MTV Animation)​
What channel did Home Movies air on before 2001? IOTL, it premiered on UPN in 1999, but was cancelled and revived on [adult swim] in 2001

Spring 2009 Movies
@vl106
Fixed.

Spring 2009 Movies

EB20090128REVIEWS901289987AR.jpg

Taken

Released by 20th Century-Fox

l_44597074-991f-4aab-aa09-705bb1c3607a.jpg

Paul Blart: Mall Cop
Released by Columbia Pictures

R.8b7e3d025d9de9e4640932d9bc2ef778

Hotel for Dogs
Released by Touchstone Pictures
Produced by Nickelodeon Movies

799613.jpg

Bride Wars
Released by 20th Century-Fox

MV5BMTUxMjkzOTM0MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDkwMjQyMg@@._V1_.jpg

Notorious
Released by Paramount Pictures under the MTV Films label
ITTL, the third act deals with Biggie Smalls (Jamal Woolard) squashing the East/West beef with 2Pac (Anthony Mackie). Still alive after 1997 ITTL, Biggie must also cope with a sudden decline in radio play, sagging concert attendance and lower album sales when the Backstreet Boys and other sugary artists eclipse the gangsta rap genre on the Billboard charts.

R.de422c17a8b400a0494e88b359d56883

Race to Witch Mountain
Released by Walt Disney Pictures​

@vl106
Fixed.

Spring 2009 Movies

R.8b7e3d025d9de9e4640932d9bc2ef778

Hotel for Dogs
Released by Touchstone Pictures
Produced by Nickelodeon Movies

MV5BMTUxMjkzOTM0MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDkwMjQyMg@@._V1_.jpg

Notorious
Released by Paramount Pictures under the MTV Films label
ITTL, the third act deals with Biggie Smalls (Jamal Woolard) squashing the East/West beef with 2Pac (Anthony Mackie). Still alive after 1997 ITTL, Biggie must also cope with a sudden decline in radio play, sagging concert attendance and lower album sales when the Backstreet Boys and other sugary artists eclipse the gangsta rap genre on the Billboard charts.​
1. Thanks for fixing the error I pointed out
2. I remember owning the DVD for Hotel For Dogs IOTL, I liked the movie then, but I need to rewatch it to give my current opinion
3. I'm glad to see that Biggie Smalls is still alive ITTL, is Tupac still alive too?

Space Ghost: Coast to Coast actually launched in April of 1994 at 8 PM Eastern and Pacific, slotted as the last show for the regular Nickelodeon schedule, moving the start of Nick at Nite back to 8:30.

Slowly, the retro reruns that were once the bulk of Nick at Nite moved to TV Land, which Henson co-owned with CBS. In 2001, that opened up timeslots for The Brak Show and Sealab 2021. In 2003, The Venture Bros. debuted on Nick at Nite.
So Nick @ Nite is just an alternate Adult Swim? Aside from Adult Swim? Boy, FART is gonna be mad…

1. Thanks for fixing the error I pointed out
2. I remember owning the DVD for Hotel For Dogs IOTL, I liked the movie then, but I need to rewatch it to give my current opinion
3. I'm glad to see that Biggie Smalls is still alive ITTL, is Tupac still alive too?

Yes Pac is still alive. But he also faced a decline in album sales during the boy band craze.

So Nick @ Nite is just an alternate Adult Swim? Aside from Adult Swim? Boy, FART is gonna be mad…

Yup. FART and also it's Canadian counterpart.

Canadian censorship laws don't allow that group's acronym to be blurted on air.

Coraline (2009 Film)
EB20090204REVIEWS902049989AR.jpg

Coraline
Released by Walt Disney Pictures on March 20, 2009

Produced in stop motion animation by
Laika

Based on the book by
Neil Gaiman

Voice talents
Same as OTL

Executive Producers
Henry Selick
Tim Burton
Rick Heinrichs
Will Vinton​

Coraline

Laika

Based on the book by
Neil Gaiman

Voice talents
Same as OTL

Executive Producers
Henry Selick
Tim Burton
Rick Heinrichs
Will Vinton​
A Disney-distributed Coraline sounds cool
Irony is foreign to moral guardians.

In the UK, they have their own version of FART: Britons Opposing Offensive Broadcasting.
Wow, these moral guardian groups have the most ridiculous acronyms ever

One last thing, can there be more "Notable Episodes" posts? I liked the "Notable Family Guy Episodes as of 2001" post and I wanted to see more posts like that but with other shows like The Simpsons and South Park

2009 NBA and NHL Playoff Seeds

NBA

SeedEastern ConferenceWestern Conference
1Cleveland CavaliersSan Diego Clippers
2Boston CelticsDenver Nuggets
3Orlando MagicDallas Mavericks
4Atlanta HawksPortland Trailblazers
5Philadelphia 76ersPhoenix Suns
6Chicago BullsHouston Rockets
7Detroit PistonsSan Antonio Spurs
8Toronto DragonsMinnesota Timberwolves

NHL
1Boston Bruins (Northeast)San Jose Sharks (Pacific)
2Washington Capitals (Central)Vancouver Canucks (Northwest)
3Pittsburgh Penguins (Atlantic)Chicago Blackhawks (Midwest)
4Charlotte Checkers (Southeast)Colorado Rockies (Frontier)
5Detroit Red WingsSt. Louis Blues
6Atlanta FlamesLas Vegas Silver Knights
7Philadelphia FlyersLos Angeles Kings
8Montreal CanadiensMighty Ducks of San Diego

Last edited:

NBA

1Cleveland CavaliersSan Diego Clippers
2Boston CelticsDenver Nuggets
3Orlando MagicDallas Mavericks
4Atlanta HawksPortland Trailblazers
5Philadelphia 76ersPhoenix Suns
6Chicago BullsDenver Nuggets
7Detroit PistonsSan Antonio Spurs
8Toronto DragonsMinnesota Timberwolves
NHL
1Boston Bruins (Northeast)San Jose Sharks (Pacific)
2Washington Capitals (Central)Vancouver Canucks (Northwest)
3Pittsburgh Penguins (Atlantic)Chicago Blackhawks (Midwest)
4Charlotte Checkers (Southeast)Colorado Rockies (Frontier)
5Detroit Red WingsSt. Louis Blues
6Atlanta FlamesLas Vegas Silver Knights
7Philadelphia FlyersLos Angeles Kings
8Montreal CanadiensMighty Ducks of San Diego
Uh, you have the Nuggets twice. And how did the Clippers get so good?

Space Ghost: Coast to Coast, The Brak Show, Harvey Birdman and Sealab 2021 air on a newly revamped Nick at Nite ITTL.

The traditional Nick at Nite staples, classic reruns licensed from other studios' libraries, now air on XYZ instead.
Interesting, what else airs on this newly revamped Nick at Nite?
I haven't thought about that yet.
Backtracking a little bit, the NHL's main objection to the Totally Spies episode that depicts a parody of Tiffany Disney was the blatant and unnecessary fanservice, specifically "diaper shots" in place of panty shots and upskirts. As a matter of full disclosure, the Tiffany parody is depicted as a friend to the Spies. The actual villain in the episode in question is a parody of James Dolan, who owned the New York Rangers at the time the episode was being made. Dolan was forced by both the NHL and NBA to sell MSG Holdings, the Rangers' parent company, a month before the episode was supposed to air.
Maybe Glenn Martin DDS could air on the newly revamped Nick at Nite like IOTL, unless it airs somewhere else.
Have they been airing on AS beforehand?

Slowly, the retro reruns that were once the bulk of Nick at Nite moved to TV Land, which Henson co-owned with CBS. In 2001, that opened up timeslots for The Brak Show and Sealab 2021. In 2003, The Venture Bros. debuted on Nick at Nite.
Cool!

So TTL's Nick at Nite has basically been Nick's answer to Adult Swim the whole time?
Nice, but Home Movies already aired on [adult swim] in 2002 ITTL

What channel did Home Movies air on before 2001? IOTL, it premiered on UPN in 1999, but was cancelled and revived on [adult swim] in 2001
So Nick @ Nite is just an alternate Adult Swim? Aside from Adult Swim?
Nice.
Boy, FART is gonna be mad…
Screw them.
Yes Pac is still alive. But he also faced a decline in album sales during the boy band craze.
Ah.....Has he made a comeback?
Yup. FART and also it's Canadian counterpart.

Canadian censorship laws don't allow that group's acronym to be blurted on air.
Those guys really do have no sense of irony, do they?
Exactly what I said, and why does the acronyms have to be like that?
Also, damn, television giving zero fucks in this timeline
Giving me a idea for a crazy-ass TL idea I had!
Irony is foreign to moral guardians.
Figured.
In the UK, they have their own version of FART: Britons Opposing Offensive Broadcasting.

I'd like to see their reaction to some anime.................

And the hardcore ones like Akira and Ghost In The Shell:evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile:.........................
Has... anyone brought any of their names to their attention? Has no one asked them to change them?
Exact...........same............damn.................thing.............I............and................she..................said................

Coraline

Laika

Based on the book by
Neil Gaiman

Voice talents
Same as OTL

Executive Producers
Henry Selick
Tim Burton
Rick Heinrichs
Will Vinton​
A Disney-distributed Coraline sounds cool
Cool!
Wow, these moral guardian groups have the most ridiculous acronyms ever
He gets it!
One last thing, can there be more "Notable Episodes" posts? I liked the "Notable Family Guy Episodes as of 2001" post and I wanted to see more posts like that but with other shows like The Simpsons and South Park
Yeah, I was figuring that out myself.

Oldnavy Should I updated the themepark list draft so that it includes micheal jackson arozonia themepark, If we will need to come up with a name first. Speaking of the themepark list draft I edited it thoroughly a few months ago. I hope it is now good enoguh to post in the main thread. I have also hope you upload that aniation movie pipeline draft aswell. Feel free to make changes. Also back the topic of micheal jackson , with him not dieng in august 2009 will his planed this is it tour be a big success

I saw in As Dreamers Do Part One that Bob Camp created Ren and Stimpy under a studio named "Bob Lab Studios"
ren-stimpy.jpg

The Ren and Stimpy Show
Created by Bob Camp
Produced by Bob Lab Studios

Main Voices
Dan Castellaneta as Ren Hoek
Billy West as Stimpy
Corey Burton as Mr. Horse
Gary Owens as Powdered Toast Man
Harris Peet as Muddy Mudskipper
Jack Carter as Wilbur Cobb
Frank Gorshin as The Rev. Jack Cheese

NOTES
Neither John Kricfalusi, nor Ray Spum are involved with TTL's version of Ren and Stimpy.​
This has me wondering: Has Bob Camp created anything else? What else does Bob Lab Studios produce?

Is Peanuts owned by anyone?
Peanuts is still owned by the Schulz family.

As of April 2009 ITTL, Sparky is still alive. Now he is 86 and still producing the strip.

The licensing for Peanuts merchandise is spread out:
- The rights to produce TV specials based on the strip were held by the Mendelson/Melendez studio but have since been acquired by Luxor Animation.
- The theme park rights to the characters are held by Warner Parks, formerly Cedar Fair.
- The rights to produce comic books based on the strip are held by Unicorn, the kids imprint of Dark Horse Comics, headed by Garfield creator Jim Davis.
- In the event of Mr. Schulz's death, his descendants wish for the newspaper strip to be discontinued like OTL, but all other merchandise can still go forward.

The Schulz family have licensed home video rights to various companies throughout the years.
- Media Home Entertainment under its kids label Hi Tops Video. (Late 1970's until the early 90's when Media was sold to Bally)
- Paramount Home Media Distribution (1994 until 2006)
- Since 2006, Luxor Home Entertainment has had the license, with the Hi Tops label resurrected for Limited Run prints.

Snoopy Come Home, originally released by RKO-Desilu in 1973, was recently reissued by Limited Run and Sony/MCA Home Entertainment.
Bon Voyage and Race for Your Life will be reissued by Limited Run and Paramount at a later date.