As Dreamers Do Part Deux

New NFL ballparks for 2010
TCF Bank Stadium (Vikings; temporary while a new venue is built on the current HHH Metrodome site)

Citi Field (Jets; Willets Point site)

Met Life Stadium (Giants; East Rutherford)

Arrowhead Stadium (Chiefs; renovations)

Coming in 2011
Ralph Wilson Stadium (Bills; renovations)

Coming in 2012
Lambeau Field (Packers; renovations)
Superdome (Saints; renovations)
Circle K Dome (Cardinals; renovations)

Coming in 2014
Joe Robbie Stadium (Dolphins; renovations)
Amblin Field (Rams; renovations)
Heinz Field (Steelers; renovations)

Is to weird that I kind of want a Saturday night live skit in this world based on Barbenheimer where Oppenheimer discovers that they are testing the bomb on a model town made of living plastic people, turning it into a drama based around The Island or the Prisoner.

Rumored naming rights for the Portland Beavers' new ballpark
- Nike Field/Park
- Providence Park
- Moda Field/Park
- Limited Run Field/Park
- Laika Field/Park
- PGE Park
- Fred Meyer Field/Park
Honestly, all of them could work (except PGE, they stink). My personal suggestion would be either Fred Meyer (local grocery store started in PDX) or Laika (recently re-watched Coraline with my wife, she had never seen it before and it produced around here by Laika) and if it’s Fred Meyer, go with park, if Laika, field.
24 Hour Fitness Field (Oakland A's)
Well, at least the A’s get something. Seriously, this needs to happen IRL shown how passionate Oakland fans really are.

If the Beavers have a new ballpark named Laika Field: A Familiar Singing Clay Ball from various episodes of Seasme Street from the 1990's is coming back to life
And her name is Cecille which is created by Will Vinton Studios in which it later evolved into Laika, period.

If the Beavers have a new ballpark named Laika Field: A Familiar Singing Clay Ball from various episodes of Seasme Street from the 1990's is coming back to life
And her name is Cecille which is created by Will Vinton Studios in which it later evolved into Laika, period.
*'90s Sesame Street childhood flashbacks*
Oh my god, I remember Cecille.
I never knew those were done by an outside studio tho; I think I just presumed all the segments were done in-house by Henson/CTW people.

For those of you who are wondering about The Busy World of Richard Scarry, that series is still co-owned by Paramount with the Scarry estate. ITTL, Rankin-Bass collaborated with CINAR, now known IOTL as DHX, to produce the show.

Odyssey aired the series when Paramount Communications launched that network as a joint venture with Saban and Mattel.

In 2010, the series will join the Cartoon Network's Cartoonito lineup in reruns.

For those of you who are wondering about The Busy World of Richard Scarry, that series is still co-owned by Paramount with the Scarry estate. ITTL, Rankin-Bass collaborated with CINAR, now known IOTL as DHX, to produce the show.

Odyssey aired the series when Paramount Communications launched that network as a joint venture with Saban and Mattel.

In 2010, the series will join the Cartoon Network's Cartoonito lineup in reruns.
What about the 2007 reboot?

@Otakuninja2006
Yes. 2010 indeed.

At the top, TBS+Paramount has been trying to equalize the amount of stock amongst its largest shareholders.

Bill Gates (Microsoft co-founder and CEO), Melinda Gates, Ted Turner (TBS founder), Norman Lear (Paramount Pictures chair emeritus), Sumner & Shari Redstone (director emeritus), David Rosen (Sega founder), Rob Reiner (Paramount Pictures chairman), Geraldine Laybourne (TBS+Paramount CEO), Betty Cohen (Cartoon Network founder) and Barbara Broccoli (Paramount Pictures vice president) are the biggest shareholders.

What is the current Cartoonito lineup
Right now, it's mostly reruns of Arthur and Maya and Miguel.

With Paramount's partnership with Mattel, I think there may be a few Fisher-Price properties that could join the Cartoonito lineup. Plus some BBC kids properties other than Postman Pat.

Neither of those shows are entirely preschool.
With Paramount's partnership with Mattel, I think there may be a few Fisher-Price properties that could join the Cartoonito lineup. Plus some BBC kids properties other than Postman Pat.
You mentioned Mr. Men and Bob the Builder, right? And is Fireman Sam still around? Who has the rights to Thomas the Tank Engine?

What is the current Cartoonito lineup
Yeah.
@Otakuninja2006
Yes. 2010 indeed.

At the top, TBS+Paramount has been trying to equalize the amount of stock amongst its largest shareholders.

Bill Gates (Microsoft co-founder and CEO), Melinda Gates, Ted Turner (TBS founder), Norman Lear (Paramount Pictures chair emeritus), Sumner & Shari Redstone (director emeritus), David Rosen (Sega founder), Rob Reiner (Paramount Pictures chairman), Geraldine Laybourne (TBS+Paramount CEO), Betty Cohen (Cartoon Network founder) and Barbara Broccoli (Paramount Pictures vice president) are the biggest shareholders.

Neither of those shows are entirely preschool.

You mentioned Mr. Men and Bob the Builder, right? And is Fireman Sam still around? Who has the rights to Thomas the Tank Engine?
Ok. And how is the new TBS doing?

Ok. And how is the new TBS doing?
Right now, TBS Superstation is still adjusting to its relaunch as a family-oriented network, emphasizing live action to avoid cannibalizing the Cartoon Network. Although, some animation may still have a presence on TBS, except maybe reruns of older shows from the TBS+Paramount library or licensed from other studios.

Entertainment News for Early October 2009 (Part 2)
Entertainment News for Early October 2009 (Part 2)

As the real 2010 draws closer, Paramount Pictures and Limited Run have reissued 2010: The Year We Make Contact. The much-forgotten sequel to 2001: A Space Odyssey was released in 1984 to positive reviews and was a modest box office hit. Paramount's reissue of 2010 is dedicated in memory of Space Odyssey author Arthur C. Clarke, who passed away in March of last year before the release of his final novel, The Last Theorem.
- CNN on UPN

The Sports Page
The Mighty Ducks of San Diego defeat the Houston Aeros 3-2 in the first NHL regular season game to be hosted in Mexico City.
- ESPN

As the real 2010 draws closer, Paramount Pictures and Limited Run have reissued 2010: The Year We Make Contact. The much-forgotten sequel to 2001: A Space Odyssey was released in 1984 to positive reviews and was a modest box office hit. Paramount's reissue of 2010 is dedicated in memory of Space Odyssey author Arthur C. Clarke, who passed away in March of last year before the release of his final novel, The Last Theorem.
- CNN on UPN
ALL THESE WORLDS ARE YOURS EXCEPT EUROPA
ATTEMPT NO LANDING THERE
USE THEM TOGETHER
USE THEM IN PEACE

ALL THESE WORLDS ARE YOURS EXCEPT EUROPA
ATTEMPT NO LANDING THERE
USE THEM TOGETHER
USE THEM IN PEACE
The biggest WTF moment of 2010 was not the monoliths eating away at Jupiter, or Jupiter turning into another star. But that very last shot of the monolith in the middle of a terraformed Europa. Maybe for those who saw the movie without reading the book right?