As Dreamers Do Part Deux

One major change is that Eric Bauza has now replaced Paul Reubens as the voice of Woody. This is because Paul is reviving his Pee Wee Herman character for a new stage tour, which he hopes will lead to a revival of Pee Wee's Playhouse on basic cable.

Notes: IOTL, Paul passed away unexpectedly earlier this month.

One major change is that Eric Bauza has now replaced Paul Reubens as the voice of Woody. This is because Paul is reviving his Pee Wee Herman character for a new stage tour, which he hopes will lead to a revival of Pee Wee's Playhouse on basic cable.
Oh, so Paul Reubens voiced him in the ITTL version of the 1999 show? Like in the 1984 movie?

WLAF Offseason Meetings
Palm Desert, California

chris.jpg

Chris Mortensen (ESPN football reporter)
"Commissioner Luck, do you have an update on the Oakland Condors stadium situation?"

R.77be324022e5405f04359bf430723272

Oliver Luck (WLAF Commissioner)

"Right now, Mark Mastrov told me that he has reached a year-to-year lease extension for the Condors at the Oakland Alameda County Coliseum. He wanted to give the Condors more time to explore options in Oakland. One option is the Howard Terminal as part of a larger redevelopment of Jack London Square. The other is redevelopment of a declining strip mall in Emeryville within walking distance of Pixar's headquarters. At the moment, the Condors will still share the Coliseum with the A's until 24 Hour Fitness Field is ready for Opening Day of the 2012 MLB Season. Sacramento and San Jose have made overtures to the Condors, but I must reiterate that the league's preference is to keep the team in Oakland."​
That’s good.

Mortensen
"Are there other teams seeking new homes?"

Luck
"Not new homes. Only temporary ones. The Avengers are exploring options for a temporary home. For the last ten years, the Avengers have shared Amblin Field with the Rams. After the 2009 NFL season, the Rams are planning to rebuild Amblin Field by adding an ETFE canopy [1] to allow Amblin to potentially host a future Super Bowl or larger indoor events like the Final Four or WrestleMania."

"While Amblin Field is being rebuilt, the Rams will temporarily move back to the Memorial Coliseum. The Avengers are talking to officials with the Coliseum, the Rose Bowl in Pasadena and the Home Depot Center in Carson. Arte Moreno, who owns the Hollywood Stars of MLB has offered to let the Avengers borrow Honda Field in Anaheim while his baseball team is on the road, but I've urged the Avengers to first concentrate on options in Los Angeles proper."

[1] Basically the Amblin Field rebuild would be something closer to OTL SoFi Stadium, except in Chavez Ravine ITTL.​
Maybe Long Beach possibly? Is there a stadium there that could work?

"Another team that will have a temporary home are the Vancouver Orcas. For the next two years, the Orcas and the BC Lions of the CFL will share a makeshift outdoor stadium on the same site as the Lions' previous home Empire Field. With Vancouver hosting the Winter Olympics next February, the Orcas will not be able to have their home opener for 2010 until the first weekend of March. With BC Place scheduled to be refurbished after the Olympics, the Lions, Orcas and also the Whitecaps of MLS have had to start working on the temporary Empire Field five months ago."​
Wouldn’t be shocked if either San Jose or Sacramento tries to lure to Orcas to town should their bid to lure the Condors fails considering all the other options for sports and entertainment Vancouver has, especially during WLAF season.

With the Wiggles having reached the United States too late in my life, I don't know enough about OTL Greg to give you a straight answer.
That makes sense.

So, unless something happens that would have an obvious/huge impact on the group, it is safe to assume The Wiggles are same as OTL at this point, aside from a few differences jn what TV shows they are doing?

That makes sense.

So, unless something happens that would have an obvious/huge impact on the group, it is safe to assume The Wiggles are same as OTL at this point, aside from a few differences jn what TV shows they are doing?
One big change is that the band has had to move its headquarters to the United Kingdom when Vladimir Putin started rigging Australian elections in favor of Rolf Harris.

One big change is that the band has had to move its headquarters to the United Kingdom when Vladimir Putin started rigging Australian elections in favor of Rolf Harris.
Hopelfuly the buttefly effect will get putian out of the picture before the urkairne. Better yet perhaps putain should die in this tiem before the 2014 anextion of cirmeria. Anybody got any idea for to get rid of putin. I have an idea I have shared a few time but oldnavy never told me his oppion of the idea. I feel I should get some else a chance to share their idea for putian before I bring my idea up again

Meanwhile in Washington, DC
A judge in Washington has issued a restraining order against Chris Chan, which will apply to the Verizon Center and extend to other NHL arenas in the US and Canada. As usual, Chris Chan will then make a YouTube vlog lashing out at the NHL for its preemptive measures to protect Tiffany from not just Chris Chan, but also the head of the Tallahassee chapter of FART:
Ron DeSantis
That guy's running the Florida wing of FART? Uh oh.

That guy's running the Florida wing of FART? Uh oh.

Now I've got the image of Meatball Ron and Chris Chan teaming up to do Jev knows what to Tiffany, Joyce and their son.

Oh no bro

Right now, the NHL is working around the clock to keep Tiff and Joyce safe. While the league told them to sit in a luxury box instead of in the front row with potential Chris Chan copycats, there will be extra bodyguards, many of them ex "enforcers" or "goons."

Tiffany's son Lex started preschool in San Diego.

Late Summer/Fall 2009 Movies
Late Summer/Fall 2009 Movies

OIP.D_0TVEkUn4nI71_jrQ1VOgHaEK

Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
Released by Walt Disney Pictures
Produced by Blue Sky Studios

ITTL, the logo at the beginning consists of a volcano designed to mimic the Disney castle with a few bursts of lava serving as the fireworks.

OIP.y7qedauZoVO4Um-sD87X9AHaE6

Bruno
Released by Universal Pictures

EB20090629REVIEWS906299997AR.jpg

Public Enemies
Released by RKO Radio Pictures

ITTL, Public Enemies begins with the classic 1930's RKO logo.

axCh3DpOgISsPoMxKslQW9l4PO3.jpg

I Love You, Beth Cooper
Released by 20th Century-Fox

R.264eca76a7e2eb7b446ee51db28df8af

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Released by Universal Pictures

500-days-summer-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg

500 Days of Summer
Released by Hyperion Pictures

l_ccb97791-51b6-40e5-bb83-86a06606a7d5.jpg

G-Force
Released by Touchstone Pictures under the Nickelodeon Movies banner

R.e94b193981872ddd6c87dd5a610c5814

Orphan
Released by Carolco through Warner Bros.

R.2fe7af03ca15767fa9843c1fac581a1b

Funny People
Released by Universal Pictures​

Most of the Sonichu Canon of TTL is the same as OTL with a couple of exceptions...

One Sonichu arc sees Tiffany Disney magically cured of her incontinence and her sexuality altered so she'd be straight enough to be Chris Chan's bride.

Another Sonichu arc involves Sonichu himself using a chaos emerald to turn Johanna Thomas back into Jonathan Taylor Thomas. But this arc is far more triggering because its contains a lot of transphobic tropes reminiscent of John Hughes' Brat Pack movies, the Crying Game and Ace Ventura.

Chris Chan should expect a joint Cease and Desist in the mail from TBS+Paramount, Disney and Hasbro/Nintendo/CBS Discovery any day now.

Most of the Sonichu Canon of TTL is the same as OTL with a couple of exceptions...

One Sonichu arc sees Tiffany Disney magically cured of her incontinence and her sexuality altered so she'd be straight enough to be Chris Chan's bride.

Another Sonichu arc involves Sonichu himself using a chaos emerald to turn Johanna Thomas back into Jonathan Taylor Thomas. But this arc is far more triggering because its contains a lot of transphobic tropes reminiscent of John Hughes' Brat Pack movies, the Crying Game and Ace Ventura.
What the fuck.....
Chris Chan should expect a joint Cease and Desist in the mail from TBS+Paramount, Disney and Hasbro/Nintendo/CBS Discovery any day now.
OH HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHIT'S ABOUT TO GET REAL!!!!!!!!!1

Any questions or comments before we get to November 2009?
Part of me hopes ITTL, ICW in Scotland ends up being much larger on the British wrestling scene given how momentum they had IOTL seems to have been stunted a bit since then.

Given how IOTL there was a connection between ICW and WWE with the latter sending the occasional special guest to help put the product over until recently, would be nice of ITTL it all helps see ICW gain a bigger position here that gives it more notice at an international level.