As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Right.

Really? What could they pick up at this point?
The earliest you tube properties they could go after are Simon's Cat My Magic Pet Morphle Dan The Man eand Bunny Bop! A little farther down the line there i sGecko's Garage Night School and Blippi. Another possiablity for Bally to expand it kids properties is if they buy out theMoonspcoe. They been on the decline since code loyko. They tried to save them sevlf with a life action aniamitome hyrid coniton of code lokyo called evoultion in 2013 but it fialed. I like the idea of code lkoyo evoutlion being butteflied , moonspoce beign bought around by bally and more suffusell code loyoko seagla series being made. A purchase of moonspcoe will alos give bally contorl of the kid centered streaming serive kabillion

The earliest you tube properties they could go after are Simon's Cat My Magic Pet Morphle Dan The Man eand Bunny Bop! A little farther down the line there i sGecko's Garage Night School and Blippi. Another possiablity for Bally to expand it kids properties is if they buy out theMoonspcoe. They been on the decline since code loyko. They tried to save them sevlf with a life action aniamitome hyrid coniton of code lokyo called evoultion in 2013 but it fialed. I like the idea of code lkoyo evoutlion being butteflied , moonspoce beign bought around by bally and more suffusell code loyoko seagla series being made. A purchase of moonspcoe will alos give bally contorl of the kid centered streaming serive kabillion

You know, that could actually work out if they did buy MoonScoop.

You know, that could actually work out if they did buy MoonScoop.
I would have the bally seaguel series to code lyoko keep the 2d earth and 3d lyoko athesitisc and keep allan myer as the viilain. Alan myer was suppose of code lyoko evoultion but he was replace by proffesor tyron. Allan Myer was the head of a company called Decker Inc. I assume that Decker inc was the contator that ran project carthage for the french govermetn. Proffesor tyrone was a foremr project carthage sicentst who later found a secert soicty bent on world domiton. It make more sense to me have Allan myer as the head of secert socity , Poffoesor tyron be the second in comand and Decakrd inc be the puplic face of the secert socity.. I would also add a new loyoko warrior or 2. .I would have this series last 2 or 3 season. I would later have a second segaule with a new set of heroe but with some of the oringla lyoko warriors now grown up as supporting characters. I would defaintly have jermany grow up to head of a major virutal realtiy game company

otakunjia. I found found 2 cartoon pilots rejected in real life that Chaneel asewsome may want ot pick up 3 dog band and danger planet

Hulu was found in 2007 as joint venture between 4 comapnies. In Universal owned 30% Disney 30% Fox 30% and Warner%. I belive that with fox being bought out by disny in the 70's Hulu owner would be diffenret. I don't that fox 30% would simply go to disney because that would mean disney would have a contoralling interst form the get go and I don't the other big congerlates would like that. I like the idea of hulu being %30 Peakcook %30 Parmont turner %30 Henson 10% Warner. I like the idea of learnign with pibby being a hulu show atl because the owner ship of hullu will alow it to use characters from a wide varity of libarries. Also if one partner evently buys out the other parnete share it should be peakco becuse having them own hulu will save us form having to come a name for a peacok owned streaming service buecse peakco otl counterpart univerisal nbc streaming service is called peakcok

Last edited:
Entertainment News for Early June 2010

The price tag for the Bozo the Clown revival, including the cartoon shorts contributed by each Hollywood studio, is said to hover in the neighborhood of $1 Billion USD total over the next two years.
- The Wall Street Journal

Bally's Luxor Animation to invest more than $400 Million USD to develop exclusive content for the relaunch of Festival as Channel Awesome in 2011.
- CNBC

Disney's long-delayed live action Haunted Mansion movie now set for a 2012 release. Disney wouldn't comment on who exactly was gonna direct, but various rumors point to Jonathan Frakes, Rachel Stone-Abbott or Chris Columbus as being the most likely.
- Variety

As a publicity stunt to promote tourism to the region, the Columbus, Ohio chamber of commerce votes unanimously to "rename" their city in honor of the Home Alone director who shares a name with the infamous 15th century explorer.
- The Columbus Dispatch

The Sports Page
Blackhawks take a 2-0 lead over the Caps in the Stanley Cup Finals.
- NBC Sports

Cavs and Clippers tied 1-1 in the NBA Finals as the Sempra Energy Center prepares to host the first Finals games to be played in San Diego.
- UPN Sports

The NHL Board of Governors approves a new American TV contract worth $30 Billion USD over the next four years. NBC will retain weekend afternoon rights while SBC will retain the Wednesday Night package which has been the network's staple since 1980. Going head to head with TNT's NBA coverage on Tuesday and Thursday nights will be ESPN's National Hockey Night package with Thursday night kid-friendly simulcasts by ESPNick. Friday nights will now be handled by the New Line Network (formerly Spike TV).
- The Hockey News

After 25 years with SBC, Mike Emrick will leave to join NBC, who retain exclusive rights to the Stanley Cup Finals in the NHL's new TV contract taking effect next season.
- ESPN

Disney's long-delayed live action Haunted Mansion movie now set for a 2012 release. Disney wouldn't comment on who exactly was gonna direct, but various rumors point to Jonathan Frakes, Rachel Stone-Abbott or Chris Columbus as being the most likely.
- Variety
Might I suggest a third party option in that of Ivan Reitman

At the momen, Jason took over a quick rewrite of the Tom and Jerry/Ghostbusters crossover because original writer Earl Kress is undergoing cancer treatment as of June 2010 ITTL.
We may have a problem of finding a good director who is able to balance funny stuff that Disney would want with the scary that the haunted mansion ride is known for also a possible casting choice i have for you is Doug Jones (shape of water and hellboy fame) as the hatbox ghost

We may have a problem of finding a good director who is able to balance funny stuff that Disney would want with the scary that the haunted mansion ride is known for also a possible casting choice i have for you is Doug Jones (shape of water and hellboy fame) as the hatbox ghost
Yeah, that's gonna be tough because I felt like the Eddie Murphy version IOTL leaned too heavily on the comedic side.

otakunjia. I found found 2 cartoon pilots rejected in real life that Chaneel asewsome may want ot pick up 3 dog band and danger planet
Those could be picked up by Cartoon Network to give them something different from the Nicktoon swaps.

The price tag for the Bozo the Clown revival, including the cartoon shorts contributed by each Hollywood studio, is said to hover in the neighborhood of $1 Billion USD total over the next two years.
- The Wall Street Journal
Damn, that's a lot of money...
Bally's Luxor Animation to invest more than $400 Million USD to develop exclusive content for the relaunch of Festival as Channel Awesome in 2011.
- CNBC
Ok, that's good. Another thing I was thinking.....as opposed to a family channel, we should make this channel a more animation-focused channel to give more toon competition because CN has too many swapped Nicktoons and USA Cartoon Express has just been sitting on their laurels the whole time........

Also, that Animania network from VOOM HD, how is that doing?

That could use a reworking as well.....
- Variety
Cool. I think it would be cooler if it was a stop-motion animated film like Coraline.
As a publicity stunt to promote tourism to the region, the Columbus, Ohio chamber of commerce votes unanimously to "rename" their city in honor of the Home Alone director who shares a name with the infamous 15th century explorer.
- The Columbus Dispatch
What name does it become?

What name does it become?
It'll still be Columbus, but for Chris Columbus the filmmaker instead of Christopher Columbus the explorer, especially when scholars have been challenging the latter's legacy in terms of the harm inflicted on indigenous peoples.

Last edited:
It'll still be Columbus, but for Chris Columbus the filmmaker instead of Christopher Columbus, especially when scholars have been challenging the latter's legacy in terms of the harm inflicted on indigenous peoples.
Oh. What about the others that I mentioned? How is Animania doing? What's Animax up to? We haven't heard from those guys since the launch.