Don't taze John Kerry

Lets imagine following scenario. At 2007 Florida Tazer incident. What if John Kerry had interfered and a Compus Police had hit John Kerry with the tazer? Resulting him maybe getting a heartattack and dying?

Which ripple effects could this have had?

1) Who would have replaced him?
2) Since Kerry supported Obamas rise to fame? Could this have strengthened Hillary?
3) Could the accidental death of John Kerry maybe have resulted in US Politicians putting greater control on private security forces like Campus Police right to use weapons?

Lets imagine following scenario. At 2007 Florida Tazer incident. What if John Kerry had interfered and a Compus Police had hit John Kerry with the tazer? Resulting him maybe getting a heartattack and dying?

Which ripple effects could this have had?

1) Who would have replaced him?
2) Since Kerry supported Obamas rise to fame? Could this have strengthened Hillary?
3) Could the accidental death of John Kerry maybe have resulted in US Politicians putting greater control on private security forces like Campus Police right to use weapons?

This is bizarro ASB, but let's go with it.

1) Maybe Hillary

2) Probably no effect. Obama's orations would have propelled him to the top with or without Hillary.

3) No way. Campus security is still a joke at most US universities. Most campus police forces I know don't carry.

Who would replace Kerry? Perhaps the guy who took Ted Kennedy's place. Who would replace him as (titular) Democratic Leader? Perhaps DNC Chairman Howard Dean.
Would this help or hurt Obama? Neither. The Obama momentum was rolling already- and Kennedy helped more than Kerry.
Would this lead to greater controls on campus police or private security? Maybe. It all depends on if and how congress acts.

I do see Greg Palast getting much more exposure as a result of this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Florida_Taser_incident

This is bizarro ASB, but let's go with it.

1) Maybe Hillary

2) Probably no effect. Obama's orations would have propelled him to the top with or without Hillary.

3) No way. Campus security is still a joke at most US universities. Most campus police forces I know don't carry.

Hillary couldn't have replaced John Kerry for two reasons: 1) She's from New York, and most importantly, 2) She's already a Senator from New York.