Speculative Futures to Alternate History Timelines

I essentially just wanted to make this thread for speculation of what the future holds for various timelines.
Examples of what I mean are things like b_munro's take on a modern Decades of Darkness, the modern Kaiserreich scenarios you see sometimes, and the various Watchmen sequels we've gotten.
What do you think the current or future eras of your favorite timelines would look like?

It amuses me to imagine THE TWO GEORGES conspiracy having not quite managed to precipitate a general war of all against all, but certainly a round of skulduggery, brinksmanship and brushfire wars that have left the map a bit less the domain of Space-filling empires than was previously the case.

Amusing mental image of the Sons of Liberty being quite thoroughly disappointed by their failure to exploit this, not least since the Independence Party folded after the massive scandal of their leadership’s involvement with an assassination attempt on His Majesty - the National Party, which effectively stepped up to continue agitating for an independent America (or, as they politely put it, a MORE Independent America), appears to be a genuinely inclusive movement (having deliberately & consistently treated the Sons of Liberty as unwanted relics of the bad old days, rather than rough diamonds).

The Roundheads have therefore been obliged to stake their fortunes on an all-new, all different political party of their own, with blackjack and ladies of a most solicitous disposition.

They call it the ‘Freedom Party.’

It amuses me to imagine THE TWO GEORGES conspiracy having not quite managed to precipitate a general war of all against all, but certainly a round of skulduggery, brinksmanship and brushfire wars that have left the map a bit less the domain of Space-filling empires than was previously the case.

Amusing mental image of the Sons of Liberty being quite thoroughly disappointed by their failure to exploit this, not least since the Independence Party folded after the massive scandal of their leadership’s involvement with an assassination attempt on His Majesty - the National Party, which effectively stepped up to continue agitating for an independent America (or, as they politely put it, a MORE Independent America), appears to be a genuinely inclusive movement (having deliberately & consistently treated the Sons of Liberty as unwanted relics of the bad old days, rather than rough diamonds).

The Roundheads have therefore been obliged to stake their fortunes on an all-new, all different political party of their own, with blackjack and ladies of a most solicitous disposition.

They call it the ‘Freedom Party.’
I’m planning an AU where the Sons win and establish a American Empire. It turns out they were never anti minority - all those pamphlets depicting them to be anti-Semitic,racist,etc were printed by royal agents.