ooh you're back! And this Elizabeth Bathory seems very important, especially if the descendants claim to be from the Hapsburgs despite being illegitimate (perhaps we'll see a brother for Elizabeth, but hmmmm).
I couldn't write a character named Elizabeth Bathory without her being of great important future significance, can't I? And as for a brother for little Bess, I think you missed this part:
The birth of Elizabeth Báthory, or Erzsébet as her Hungarian name was, occurred on a misty and frosty night. Despite her not being the hoped for son, Stephen and Hedwig seemed delighted by their daughter and her christening became a splendid affair, with the baby warmly wrapped in costly fur and rich velvet. Three years later, her brother would receive an even grander celebration at his baptism.
She did get a brother three years later.

What are the chances Elizabeth somehow ends up as the heiress/lady Bathory later on, causing a whole lot of drama as others seek to take the Bathory Estate for themselves.

What are the chances Elizabeth somehow ends up as the heiress/lady Bathory later on, causing a whole lot of drama as others seek to take the Bathory Estate for themselves.
That is one option. I haven't ruled it out yet. But let's say that the Bathory future will change in 1526. We all know the significance of that date for Hungary.

I couldn't write a character named Elizabeth Bathory without her being of great important future significance, can't I? And as for a brother for little Bess, I think you missed this part:

She did get a brother three years later.
oh I thought you meant that she got a baptism only lol.
Her name will be remembered in both Austria and Hungary.
She's kind of the Anne Boleyn of this story
Ooh that sounds interesting, especially if we see her be important in politics with the courts of Hungary.

oh I thought you meant that she got a baptism only lol.

Ooh that sounds interesting, especially if we see her be important in politics with the courts of Hungary.
Given that I just slipped in her baby brother there at the end, that's an easy mistake to make.

She will be, belive me.

Chapter 33 - Family trees part 3
I need to write this, because my head is about to explode at this point keeping track of where all the characters are. I promise that I will clean this chapter of and update it as it goes on. But right now this is how it looks like in many parts of Europe around 1510.

Grand Duchy of Brabant in 1510
Philippe, Count of Namurs b 1486 m Beatrice of York b 1488
-Marguerite of Brabant b 1504
-Philippa (Pippa) of Brabant b 1506
-Jean of Brabant
b 1509

John of Burgundy, Count of Saint Pol b 1473 d 1506 m Marie of Luxembourg-Saint-Pol b 1472
Issue:
1) Marguerite of Saint Pol b 1490 m Thomas of York, Duke of Bedford b 1490
2) Peter of Saint Pol b 1495
3) Jacquetta of Saint Pol b 1499

Duchy of Anjou
Renée, Duke of Anjou b 1482 m Anne of Foix-Candale b 1484
-Nicholas of Anjou b 1500 betrothed to Anne of York b 1497
-Marie of Anjou b 1503
-Katherine of Anjou b 1507

Duchy of Lorraine
Charles the Lion of Lorraine b 1477 m Elizabeth of Austria b 1477
-John of Lorraine b 1495 betrothed to Cecilia of Brabant b 1500