What if Franz Joseph I of Austria had a twin?

First let me state, this proposal could be offered for any Monarch ever. WI if Charles V/Louis XIV/James I had a twin. Now with that said this brings up interesting possibilities.

First let us assume Franz Joseph is the elder twin, and his name would still be Franz Joseph, though in all likelihood he probably would not use Joseph, just going by Franz as he did up until his coronation IOTL. If his twin was male he would likely become Ferdinand [Insert Habsburg Family Name Here (most likely Maximilian)], if the twin was female, she would likely be Maria Anna/Theresa/Karoline. Let us also assume the twin survives to adulthood and has children. Honestly a female twin is of little consequence, because she doesn't overtly change any of the dynastic dynamics. However a male twin at the very least causes the creation of another branch of the House of Habsburg which likely influences succession. And one can argue that it may affect succession as early as 1848. With a second Habsburg Archduke, the delegates at Frankfurt maybe willing the German Crown to Franz Joseph if Ferdinand I is willing to allow the Empire to be divided, while "Ferdinand" would likely inherit a federalized Hungary-Croatia, upon Ferdinand I's abdication, while Austria and Bohemia would be assimilated into Germany. Venetia-Milan may also gain independence under a Maximilian I (of Mexico) analogue, possibly with a short regency. I would argue Galicia would go with Austria and Bohemia to Germany, however I suppose it could also be part of Hungary.